Totness, Suriname Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:reject: I'm afraid I have no clue what you're talking about.

Did I mention yet that I'm sick and thus feeling a bit fuzzy? It might be that my english is horrible right now too, I don't think i'd notice.

Ick. :hug:

Here's my last one, which shows all the others:

70k.jpg

Damn it Damn it Damn it. They're having another concert outside, this time from this local band that always has concerts here for free, but this time they've given them a huge stage, and it's again right outside my window, and it's overpowering my headphones

Damn it Damn it Damn it. They're having another concert outside, this time from this local band that always has concerts here for free, but this time they've given them a huge stage, and it's again right outside my window, and it's overpowering my headphones

Put on a white wig, lean out your window, wave a walking stick around threateningly, and yell at them like an angry old grandma who doesn't like "that loud geetar music"?

Put on a white wig, lean out your window, wave a walking stick around threateningly, and yell at them like an angry old grandma who doesn't like "that loud geetar music"?

Good plan. I'm short enough to be a grandma

:lol: The last one is ftw!

:wink: Did you save my Kunstmuseum Pshop?

Uh, I don't recall; I think so. My pictures folder is a hopelessly disorganised bit of madness anyway. I need to do something about it but I'm too lazy.

On a totally different note, I don't think a chocolate biscuit was the best food choice to start my day.

Uh, I don't recall; I think so. My pictures folder is a hopelessly disorganised bit of madness anyway. I need to do something about it but I'm too lazy.

On a totally different note, I don't think a chocolate biscuit was the best food choice to start my day.

:giggle: You, disorganised? Naaaaaah I'd never expect such a thing!

:lol: well, I started with porridge, cause my throat hurt so badly I couldn't eat bread. That was sorta shitty. I'd prefer a choc biscuit!

Ugh, voting in the New Zealand election is going to suck - and the outcome probably will too. Goddamnit, why can't everywhere have preferential voting? It's one thing Australia truly gets right.

Yes, this is what I do to pass a Friday morning when I wake all too early. :nerd:

:giggle: You, disorganised? Naaaaaah I'd never expect such a thing!

:lol: well, I started with porridge, cause my throat hurt so badly I couldn't eat bread. That was sorta shitty. I'd prefer a choc biscuit!

Hey, at least my music collection is very organised!

I hope you get better soon! Right now, I'm thinking about doing toasted sandwiches, which is my usual lunch ... but then again, I never wake up early enough for breakfast anyway.

Hey, at least my music collection is very organised!

I hope you get better soon! Right now, I'm thinking about doing toasted sandwiches, which is my usual lunch ... but then again, I never wake up early enough for breakfast anyway.

:uhoh: I barely have a music collection, except for on my pc. I'm starting to get more cds tho. At the moment I have, about anything U2(except for the remasters and RR dvd) a robbie williams greatest hits, 3 LP cds, a beatles cd, 2 of my bassteacher's old band's eps, one empty backstreet boys jewel case, and that's about it :hmm:

:drool: Sandwiches, good! You never eat breakfast? That's pretty bad!

Man, I am hungry. wtf did that come from.

I am going to sleep and sleep and sleep and sleep tonight. I am just trying to keep myself awake til the big football game. I should probably go to the game, but I don't know how to get student tickets.

This game tonight is HUGE. Almost as big as that other game when I kinda cried a little that we lost

:uhoh: I barely have a music collection, except for on my pc. I'm starting to get more cds tho. At the moment I have, about anything U2(except for the remasters and RR dvd) a robbie williams greatest hits, 3 LP cds, a beatles cd, 2 of my bassteacher's old band's eps, one empty backstreet boys jewel case, and that's about it :hmm:

:drool: Sandwiches, good! You never eat breakfast? That's pretty bad!

I have over 120GB of music. :lol:

I normally don't eat breakfast because I wake up around 11am and just make lunch! Which is usually toasted sandwiches. They seem more filling than most breakfast options anyway ...

Ah fuck. For the New Zealand election, I fall just within the Mana electorate. It goes by my last residential address in New Zealand, and all that separates my former home from the Otaki electorate are two other houses and a very narrow strip of parkland. So why am I disappointed? Mana is a safe Labour seat, which I should view as a positive thing, but Otaki is the most marginal seat in the country and is currently just held by Labour. Since this election is going to be tight and every Otaki vote is going to matter in deciding the make-up of parliament, I really wish I could vote there rather than in Mana.

Fuck. If only I'd lived on the northern bank of the Wharemauku Stream rather than the southern!

11am = breakfast, then lunch around 1pm :wink:

I don't normally eat when I wake up. I usually wait at least two hours before eating. So if I wake at 11am, I don't get something to eat until about 1-2pm.

I just snack all day :reject: But my day does always begin with a diet Pepsi. :heart:

I have a tendency to graze a bit on snacks in the late afternoon in the lead-up to dinner.

I don't normally eat when I wake up. I usually wait at least two hours before eating. So if I wake at 11am, I don't get something to eat until about 1-2pm.

I have a tendency to graze a bit on snacks in the late afternoon in the lead-up to dinner.

How do you survive without food? :ohmy: :foodaddict:

:lol: I serioulsy don't know how on earth I'm still slim. I eat like an idiot and am always hungry, yet I don't gain weight.

:uhoh: I'm never gonna reach the 25 k at this tempo!

Graze? Are you livestock?

It was my mother's sarcastic term for one of my friends' eating habits, since whenever he'd visit, he'd just progressively eat small morsels over the course of the day. We were sufficiently amused to appropriate the term and use it ourselves.

It was my mother's sarcastic term for one of my friends' eating habits, since whenever he'd visit, he'd just progressively eat small morsels over the course of the day. We were sufficiently amused to appropriate the term and use it ourselves.

Excellent

How do you survive without food? :ohmy: :foodaddict:

:lol: I serioulsy don't know how on earth I'm still slim. I eat like an idiot and am always hungry, yet I don't gain weight.

:uhoh: I'm never gonna reach the 25 k at this tempo!

I'm usually just not in the mood to eat as soon as I wake up. Once I've been up a good couple of hours, then I really need something. I think I better get around to toasted sandwiches now ...

Damn you people with good metabolisms. :madspit:

I'm usually just not in the mood to eat as soon as I wake up. Once I've been up a good couple of hours, then I really need something. I think I better get around to toasted sandwiches now ...

Damn you people with good metabolisms. :madspit:

:shifty: Not in the mood when you wake up eh? I better keep that in mind, wouldn't want to piss you off...

:wink:

Well I usually shower first and then eat, but when I was young I HAD to eat first, or I'd feel a bit faint..And now I'm starting to get hungry...

:uhoh: I can't help it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom