Torquay Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
if i had work to do i'd totally do it. it's so bad that i offered to take some of the other advisor's load off of her. i should just enjoy the peace while i have it. there's no balance, there's one extreme or the other: nothing going on, or a shitstorm of epic bug punis proportions.

unico said:
if i had work to do i'd totally do it. it's so bad that i offered to take some of the other advisor's load off of her. i should just enjoy the peace while i have it. there's no balance, there's one extreme or the other: nothing going on, or a shitstorm of epic bug punis proportions.

Nicely said.

Especially the last part

I replied in all seriousness but I was smirking as I did so. Man the internet needs an etiquette/common sense lesson in subjects. The worst is emails from people with no subject whatsover, or "my brother"...at least cream your pants got the point across and I knew what the thread would be about

Varitek said:
I replied in all seriousness but I was smirking as I did so. Man the internet needs an etiquette/common sense lesson in subjects. The worst is emails from people with no subject whatsover, or "my brother"...at least cream your pants got the point across and I knew what the thread would be about

we need a recount of the past 24 hours.

unico said:
i want to say "flowerchild" but some people might get pissed. but i'm completely serious!

would be awesome. i second this, except after heartland as a cream your pants and after RHMT, Heartland and Acrobat as songs they haven't played that I'd love to hear played. But it'd be great.

Varitek said:

Who needs tact on the internets?

coolian2 said:

Who needs tact on the internets?

shuddup, and i do it in a chat thread.

anyway i was complaining yet again about shitty thread/email subjects.

ok i'm off to the gym before the jocks invade.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom