Torquay Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Screwtape2 said:

I'm not making up features. I don't know this girl but if I did a little that would be enough to know what kind of person she was at least for me. That isn't a fantasy. That is a fact.

I really have no idea what you mean by this. All I am saying is that your previous comments in this thread regarding the girl in your class whom you've written poetry about but never spoken to are concerning, because your comments show a disconnect from reality.

Screwtape2 said:

That is what I am saying. The more you learn about a person you care about the more you'll either grow to love them or that your feelings aren't that strong. That is when you know they are for there for the long run.

Yeah but you've talked like you think you know this girl's personality (using ajectives that describe personalities to describe her) without having talked to her. That is the problem.

Dalton said:

Annie, do you watch Veronica Mars? I think you would like her. She scored a 14 on her purity test.

ooooh I like that nickname. You know, I think garters are superhot because of her.

No, I don't, but maybe I'll get around to it some time.

Varitek said:

I really have no idea what you mean by this. All I am saying is that your previous comments in this thread regarding the girl in your class whom you've written poetry about but never spoken to are concerning, because your comments show a disconnect from reality.

I haven't written poetry about her. This all hypothetical like what if I did have feelings for her. You're right I don't know her. I would like to though.

Screwtape2 said:

I haven't written poetry about her. This all hypothetical like what if I did have feelings for her. You're right I don't know her. I would like to though.

Step 1: Pull your head out of the clouds

Step 2: Put down your writing utensil.

Step 3: Cut a hole in the box.

Step 4: Go TALK TO HER

Screwtape2 said:

That is what I am saying. The more you learn about a person you care about the more you'll either grow to love them or that your feelings aren't that strong. That is when you know they are for there for the long run.

Ok, well that's fine. It just sounded from before that you expected everything to happen right away, by how you were describing your initial approach.

As others previously stated, just be casual at first. Don't get into anything too heavy - it just wouldn't look or feel right. What others suggested is the way to go...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom