Torquay Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't get some of the choices for smilies in the box on the side. I mean, why the Adam and Larry ones but no Bono and Edge? The Adam one doesn't even look like Adam!

Axver said:

:wave: :wave: oh, i lurve having more smilies on the side. Liked the pics of the park, it reminds me of the zoo. I'm going there next Saturday with my parents and sister to see the choir of hard knocks. :reject: My brother in law was supposed to go but has changed his mind, maybe it has something to do with my sister moving out :shrug:

cinnaminson said:

:wave: :wave: oh, i lurve having more smilies on the side. Liked the pics of the park, it reminds me of the zoo. I'm going there next Saturday with my parents and sister to see the choir of hard knocks. :reject: My brother in law was supposed to go but has changed his mind, maybe it has something to do with my sister moving out :shrug:

QOHK are awesome and very moving from what i have seen on tv, they all have amazing tough heartwrenching stories behind them

Axver said:
I don't get some of the choices for smilies in the box on the side. I mean, why the Adam and Larry ones but no Bono and Edge? The Adam one doesn't even look like Adam!

I never understood why Larry has brown hair, myself.

Hi Cin!

Those of you who've been to the Melbourne Zoo lately, what's it like? I've been past the place shitloads in the last year to go to uni and so forth, but never been into it. My mother's visiting next week and we're thinking about going on Wednesday ...

cinnaminson said:
oh, custom smilie panels:drool: I wonder why the LMAO guy has a receding hairline??:eyebrow:

He's been laughing so hard that his hair has started to fall out?

Axver said:
Those of you who've been to the Melbourne Zoo lately, what's it like? I've been past the place shitloads in the last year to go to uni and so forth, but never been into it. My mother's visiting next week and we're thinking about going on Wednesday ...

pretty frikking awesome , i liked the elephant walk , i think to see the whole thing properly you could take 2 days .

its always a rush comming up from geelong , we take alot of groups from work so have limited visit time.

Axver, I was reading a few pages back about you looking for photo opportunities in melbourne .....

sooooooo many!!!!!

I was thinking about taking some pic's in the Botanical Gardens at some stage (all the autumn colours and everything :drool: )

Sounds like going to the Zoo will go down in our schedule then. :up:

Mum went to it back in about 1992, so I imagine it's probably changed a fair bit since she last saw it.

TranceEnding said:
Axver, I was reading a few pages back about you looking for photo opportunities in melbourne .....

sooooooo many!!!!!

I was thinking about taking some pic's in the Botanical Gardens at some stage (all the autumn colours and everything :drool: )

Oooh, yes, the Botanical Gardens would probably be a really good idea. If you want to go and photograph there while talking U2, let me know! I need to burn and give you some PT stuff sometime soon too ...

oh .. and something else that popped into my head. A little while back, I did a Ghost walk tour in the city with some friends and I thought that would be an awesome chance to get some moody, spooky night time shots of the city. It's really, really interesting actually ... Melbourne, for some reason, looks like a completely different place at night. I felt really disoriantated at some points :ohmy:

TranceEnding said:
oh .. and something else that popped into my head. A little while back, I did a Ghost walk tour in the city with some friends and I thought that would be an awesome chance to get some moody, spooky night time shots of the city. It's really, really interesting actually ... Melbourne, for some reason, looks like a completely different place at night. I felt really disoriantated at some points :ohmy:

leaving from the haunted bookshop with drew sinton ?

:drool:

Axver said:

Oooh, yes, the Botanical Gardens would probably be a really good idea. If you want to go and photograph there while talking U2, let me know! I need to burn and give you some PT stuff sometime soon too ...

yeah! :up: that would be really nice actually! I need some music to prepare for the show :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom