Torquay Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Brunswick West is a fairly unexciting suburb to photograph, really. Proof:

s640x480

Wheee?

I want to use my camera more. Maybe I should go wander around the city a bit more.

Shit, what a shocking contribution from myself tonight.

Night all, tomorrow is my day off, even if i'm going to spend it out for most of the day. Docs appointment, change bank, some grocery shopping and organise a haircut.

On Hope Street at least! There's some of the old Victorian era housing too. You can see some of it at the far end here:

s640x480

coolian2 said:

Night all, tomorrow is my day off, even if i'm going to spend it out for most of the day. Docs appointment, change bank, some grocery shopping and organise a haircut.

PHAIL .

have a great day off! 4 day weekend????

coolian2 said:

Were you listening to Phail Collins or something?

And tomorrow's meant to be my day off, but I've got a meeting and stuff to buy and such, so I'll probably be scarce too.

G'night! :wave:

mysterious_jen said:

love those , what are they called terraces ?

Yeah, terraced housing I think. Can't say I'd mind living in some closer to uni ...

mysterious_jen said:

Australian navy should blow those bastards out of our fucking waters . we have the right and the obligation to protect our waters and the whales. same goes for illegal fishing. our diplomacy is such a pussy act.

Yeah, my sarcasm aside, the Aussie Navy has been pathetically arsing around. They're " monitoring" what's happening. What a waste. How much monitoring do they need to do? Either take action or just admit you've no intention to do anything.

WELCOME TO SUNNY MELBOURNE, WHERE YOU CAN ENJOY DROUGHT YEAR-ROUND IN OUR LOVELY ROYAL(LY FUCKED) PARK!

s640x480

mysterious_jen said:
:lmao: nice park axe! damm thats dry , didnt it used to be very green ?

I wouldn't fucking know! It's been drier than the fucking Great Sandy Desert the entire time I've lived here!

Yeah, it looks like it should be really nice but the drought's just brutalising everything. Much like Liam with a potato.

It's a bit greener over on the north side near the golf course:

s640x480

Damn, it's gone extraordinarily quiet. Not even photos seem to wake this place up, though I admittedly don't really have many interesting photos.

Sorry, my computer's pretty slow here. I'm back on Yorke Peninsula for the weekend ('til the Glendi on Sunday).

Skipped Tafe today, couldn't handle another one of those forums.

The Sad Punk said:
Sorry, my computer's pretty slow here. I'm back on Yorke Peninsula for the weekend ('til the Glendi on Sunday).

Skipped Tafe today, couldn't handle another one of those forums.

Shall I spam the thread with even more photos to make the computer grind to a halt and/or explode? :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom