Tori Amos' brother killed in car wreck

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

joyfulgirl

Blue Crack Addict
Man Dies From Wreck Injuries

BY MATTHEW MORIARTY: Staff Writer

A Southern Pines man died Monday from injuries suffered in a one-car wreck Sunday.

It was one of three serious accidents that kept Moore County rescue workers busy Sunday.

Edison Michael Amos, 50, was critically injured in an accident that occurred about 6 p.m. on Connecticut Avenue in Southern Pines. Amos was transferred to Duke Hospitals in Durham, where he died Monday.

http://www.thepilot.com/news/112404Wrecks.html

Washington Post obit:

Edison Michael Amos
AMOS, EDISON MICHAEL (Age 50)

Of Southern Pines, NC died Monday, November 22, 2004 at Duke University Hospital. Born February 28, 1954 to Dr. Edison McKinley Amos and Mary Ellen Copeland Amos in Baltimore, MD. He was a nurse anesthetist. He was a member of Rockville United Methodist Church in Rockville, MD. He loved his family, enjoyed life, cars, tennis, skiing and gardening. He is survived by his wife of 29 years, Debra Amos of Southern Pines, NC; two sons, Wesley Michael Amos of Owings Mills, MD and Phillip Michael Amos of Southern Pines, NC; one daughter, Kelly Louise Amos of Southern Pines, NC; two sisters, Dr. Marie A. Dobyns of Clarksville, MD and Tori Amos of England; 14 nieces and nephews. A Memorial Service will be held on Friday, November 26, 2004 at 7 p.m. at Page Memorial United Methodist Church, Aberdeen, MD with Dr. Edison Amos and Dr. Frank Trotter, officiating. Memorials may be made to the American Heart Association, PO Box 5216, Glen Allen, VA 23058. BOLES FUNERAL HOME & CREMATORY OF SOUTHERN PINES is serving the family.
This ad appeared in The Washington Post on 11/26/2004.

Quote from Tori:

"Michael was the one that brought Led Zeppelin into the house, he introduced me to all that was great about Music... I will miss his presence on this planet, but he will forever be on my shoulder wispering in my ear 'energy energy'."

Back
Top Bottom