Top Things NOT To Do On The Interference Forums

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

I don't use my alter that much anymore anyways :wink:

Yeah, me either. It's not even an "alter", just my old username. I'd prefer people to know I am the same person :wink:

When people create alters b/c of some incident or want to "start fresh" or something, it never works. It's obvious who is who and just causes more unnecessary drama by bailing and trying to trick people.

Liesje said:

Yeah, me either. It's not even an "alter", just my old username. I'd prefer people to know I am the same person :wink:

When people create alters b/c of some incident or want to "start fresh" or something, it never works. It's obvious who is who and just causes more unnecessary drama by bailing and trying to trick people.

I know your old username......but I like this one better :hug:

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

I know your old username......but I like this one better :hug:

Thanks! I do too. The old one was too long. I changed b/c it was too many characters for most of the other forums I joined, and I like to be consistent. It sucks losing 10,000 posts though!

bonosgirl84 said:
congrats, guys.

with this thread, you've all found a brand new way to be shitty to each other.

Why thank you! :)

Liesje said:

Thanks! I do too. The old one was too long. I changed b/c it was too many characters for most of the other forums I joined, and I like to be consistent. It sucks losing 10,000 posts though!

Don't worry...you will get that 10,000+ post count back in no time! :D :hug:

(I do mean 10,000 with the + sign. I expect you to make over 30,000 in the next couple of years....I know I'm ahead of myself...but I think you can do it. I have total faith in you :D :hug: )

Back
Top Bottom