Top Things NOT To Do On The Interference Forums

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
shell.gif
[/img]

Just get your bloody image tags right.

Headache in a Suitcase said:

no... i love aids.

Oh. I guess all those (RED) Special Edition Condoms™ I sent to you for Christmas serve no purpose then.

Things you should do on interference:

Mass PM Sicy with photos of her favorite reggaeton artists, songs, and/or lyrics. :love:

PlaTheGreat said:
Things you should do on interference:

Mass PM Sicy with photos of her favorite reggaeton artists, songs, and/or lyrics. :love:

DADDY YANKEE

WISIN AND YENDEL

DON OMAR

SHE LOVES THEM ALL!!! :love:

(those are true poets)

1. bulls**it

Just say the goddamn word.

2. End every sentence with exclamation points!

Just after you get your new iPod out of the box....you learn U2 comes out with a new and improved one!

:evil:

:|

I DoN't... rele tHink... TheRe's anytHing roNg with InTerLand....

(RED)ICULOUS.

redhotswami said:

for real??? now i feel like an asshole. i've used that in all of my happy birthday posts :reject:

you're not alone :reject:

i hate when you feel like you post something really cool or important and then somebody posts at the same time as you with another really awesome subject. Then everyone talks about that person's subject and not yours. :shrug:

These are the lessons I have learned in the last five years here:

1. Don't admit to not liking POP.
2. Don't say you think Bono looks terrible with shaved hair.
3. Don't say Adam looks old.
4. Don't admit to being opposed to abortion on demand.
5. Don't let anyone know who your favorite player is and whine about your team if you have done one of the first four and it's already open season on you.
6. Not everyone's opinion must be respected, only the most popular or most vocal ones. If you find out nobody agrees with you, (or will admit to it publically lest they suffer your fate) you might as well shut up.
7. No need to complain about wisecracking, sarcastic, insulting members who are popular, because nobody cares and nothing will be done to stop them. It will only make them pick on you more.
8. Don't make a new alias using the "Hide My IP" program, it doesn't work.

:reject:

Last edited:
U2Kitten said:

6. Not everyone's opinion must be respected, only the most popular or most vocal ones. If you find out nobody agrees with you, (or will admit to it publically lest they suffer your fate) you might as well shut up.
7. No need to complain about wisecracking, sarcastic, insulting members who are popular, because nobody cares and nothing will be done to stop them. It will only make them pick on you more.

Sounds a lot like real life, doesn't it? :sigh: :wink:

U2Kitten said:
8. Don't make a new alias using the "Hide My IP" program, it doesn't work.

:ohmy: :shifty:

i don't like it

when people write posts like this

all lowercase

and phrases that

are spaced out for effect.

:wink:

GibsonGirl said:
Don't make a trillion alters and have conversations with them.

I didn't do that. I have known people who did, and I thought it was lame. I wouldn't even quote myself.

And Zootlesque, yes, sadly it is:|

U2Kitten said:

I didn't do that. I have known people who did, and I thought it was lame. I wouldn't even quote myself.

Jeez, U2Kitten, I wasn't talking about you.

Back
Top Bottom