Top Things NOT To Do On The Interference Forums

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Did I mention requesting posters for people who attain a lot of posts? Or use :drool: at moments where it doesn't make sense and/or doesn't include any other text?

MOGADISHU, Somalia - Somali government troops rolled into Mogadishu unopposed on Thursday, the prime minister said, hours after an Islamic movement that tried to establish a government based on the Quran abandoned the capital.

The Islamic militia promised to take a last stand in southern Mogadishu.

"We are in Mogadishu," Prime Minister Mohamed Ali Gedi said after meeting with local clan leaders to discuss the handover of the city. "We are coordinating our forces to take control of Mogadishu."

:ohmy: I hope Bono's not in Somalia! :heart::bono::edge::adam::larry::heart::hug:

Last edited:
Carek1230 said:
I don't like those who gang up on others, even using all their "alter" names as well in the dialogue.

Yeah, neither do I. Unless you are that pathetic that you have to sit at a keyboard and do that, or you have to relive high school on a daily basis, why do that? I think some people are here just for that purpose. As a general rule not being a bully and/or insulting others or being mean spirited or nasty is good.

I would add that people should worry about what they are doing and contributing instead of obsessing on, and commenting on, others. I think some people are here just for that purpose too, and that's all they seem to have to contribute.

Don't set yourself up as someone that others here have to answer to.

GibsonGirl said:
:hug: :bono: :angel: :love: :heart: WE get to CARRY EACHOTHER :heart: :love: :angel: :bono: :hug:

you stole my extra smilies and expanded on them... i don't appreciate when people take my pun and make it funnier.

i'd include the preverbial "i'm just joking" wink, but there are too many images used in the thread already, so consider this... "WINKWINKNUDGENUDGE"... as a consolation prize.

Threads that seem like just one person is being picked on

Back
Top Bottom