Top Ten posters update.....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

zonelistener

ONE love, blood, life
Sicy continues to rule over all with more than 23200 posts!

She has a solid 3200+ post count lead over Bonochick, who has been doing all that she can to keep close behind Sicy.

LMPA is a solid 3500 post behind Bonochick. All three posters have cemented their places for now. The true race, is behind the top three.

ABEL is in fourth, just shy of 10,000 posts. She is sure to lose ground to IWasBored (who is about 400 behind) when she takes her upcoming vacation. It should be an interesting battle! IWasBored average close to 37 posts a day, while ABEL posts just a pawltry 11 a day. THIS, my friends, is one to watch.

Salome's sly posts rank him at a solid six on the top ten. He should hold that spot, seeing that Meegannie (in at number seven, a mere 60 posts behind) has been having numerous computer problems as of late.

News Editor/mod and all-around superstar HelloAngel ranks in a eight in the top ten, just 23 posts behind Meegannie. I am not sure if the news counts, but if we have a HOT U2 news day, we could see some shifts in the topten. GO NOODLE!

Rounding out the top ten, MissVelvetDress_75 overtook the Screaming Flower ealier this afternoon right around the 8770 mark. Screaming Flower's lack of appearances to Interference.com has really slowed her post count. We all miss the Screaming Flower!

Be sure to stay tuned folks....it's going to be tight!

edited to include the link to the page I speak of

Last edited:
zonelistener said:

ABEL is in fourth, just shy of 10,000 posts. She is sure to lose ground to IWasBored (who is about 400 behind) when she takes her upcoming vacation. It should be an interesting battle! IWasBored average close to 37 posts a day, while ABEL posts just a pawltry 11 a day. THIS, my friends, is one to watch.

:lmao:

:hmm: maybe the hotel has a computer I can use :wink: :p

What's all the reject boxes for?

Interference would not be the same without you guys...I may joke about it being a "race" - but, one of the reasons I come here sooo often, is because of the top ten posters!!!!

:lol: do i really average that many posts per day now? that worries me because i was sure my post count had been cut down since i've been home for the summer

:ohmy:

i don't think i've used that smiley in a while...

Red Ships of Scalla-Festa said:
it feels good to have less than 2000 posts. it means i havent wasted time here.

yeah but you also have what, at least 3 alter nicks...i bet you'd have a much higher post count if you added all of their post counts together :wink: :p

Red Ships of Scalla Festa: 1753
Zoomerang96: 3999
Gickies Gageeze: 1444
Pre-Packaged Arabian Bear: post count unknown
Supreme Cutlas: 91
Flag Pole Pear: 794

Bringing deathy's total to...

And those are only the alters I can think of at the moment. :crack:

That should put him at the top 10.

Last edited:
paxetaurora said:
Red Ships of Scalla Festa: 1753