Top Chef: Season 3

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The reunion show was kinda boring. I thought Dale was acting like a whiny bitch. He really thinks that he should have won. Even Tom Collichio basically said that he skated his way to the end. But whatever. I thought it was sweet of Howie to apologize for being such a jerk. And good for Tre for taking responsibility for his bad choices. If anyone had a right to be pissed off and whiny, it's Tre! But he handled it with class.

ultravioletluvv said:
The reunion show was kinda boring. I thought Dale was acting like a whiny bitch. He really thinks that he should have won. Even Tom Collichio basically said that he skated his way to the end. But whatever. I thought it was sweet of Howie to apologize for being such a jerk. And good for Tre for taking responsibility for his bad choices. If anyone had a right to be pissed off and whiny, it's Tre! But he handled it with class.

Uh, were we watching the same show? He agreed that Hung deserved to be the winner. Dale admitted he was a "bottom-feeder" (his own words) throughout the season and that he himself never expected to get that far. Tom agreed with him, but never said so first. There was nothing about his attitude that was whiny at all.

I thought the show was excellent, as far as reunion shows go. Very funny and light hearted. And LMPA, I think you would enjoy it, especially the parts about CJ (he was hamming it up most of the time). It is worth catching a rerun, if you can.

Well, i missed the first minute or two. Right when i turned it on, Dale was telling Hung that he should have helped the other chefs out. It sounded like sour grapes to me. Nobody else on the panel complained about one single thing. Not Tre, Not Howie, Not Casey. And closer to the end, Dale said he thought he deserved to win. I realize that people here like Dale alot, but all i was saying is that of all the contestants, he was the one who seemed the most bitter.

HUng was asked (if I remember correctly) about why he was so standoffish with the other contestants. I thought Dale had a valid point, which was that Hung was the only one who didn't help any other chef out. I think I've mentioned it before, so I agree with Dale's questioning and reasoning on that. I don't remember Dale saying he deserved to win, although I know he did say that everyone had a chance this season when he was talking about the level of competition. I don't think anything he said came across as whiny at all. But I like Dale, so I could be biased.

As for no one else saying anything negative, you've got a point there. Compared to other seasons (and other reality shows), this one was relatively drama free. I ended up enjoying this season quite a bit more than I thought I would in the beginning.

Now, the countdown to Project Runway begins. :hyper:

Yeah, this season was definitely better than last season. I'm excited for Project Runway too! It seems like it's been a long off-season!

:hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

Finally saw the reunion episode a couple of nights ago. I thought the fan fave would be between CJ and Casey, and I'm glad Casey won it. She just faultered in the finals.

Back
Top Bottom