Top Chef 4

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
hm. I LOVE curry, but I think that it was a mistake to make it for a bunch of American kids. Still not a fan of Antonia, but good for her for winning. Hey and she followed the rules this time. ;)

Dale and Richard are the ones to beat, imo. Odd to see Stephanie on the bottom. I'm going to miss Mark's accent. It was fun to listen to. heh.

I was disappointed to see Mark go last week. I thought it should've been Stephanie to go. A sauce from tomatoes and peanut butter? :yuck:

I'm getting really tired of Lisa's attitude. I hope she gets the boot soon.

Wedding wars tonight! 40-some hours straight in the kitchen. There should be plenty of drama :corn:

Plenty of drama indeed! I thought Lisa was gonna fall asleep at judges table, LOL!

Dale was really bugging me tonight. I'm guessing the judges thought he had more talent than Nikki. :wave:

I think they made the right choice. Her team all looked to Nikki at the beginning for ideas and dishes, then when it came time to execute them, she totally shirked the responsibility of making sure they were done right. She didn't want to take responsibility if things went bad, but it came back to bite her in the ass anyway.

Dale reminds me of one of my coworkers. Talented, but waaaaay too cocky.

wrong choice tonite in letting Dale go. Lisa has been a soul-sucking worthless participant for like the last three challenges. Definitely should have been gone long ago and particularly tonight. ugh. I can't stand her. :no:

It was great to see Anthony Bourdain tho. I wish they had him guest judge more often. :)

damn... totally forgot about this last night....guess I will have to catch it one of the 200 times the repeat it this week!:wink:

I'm a few episodes behind, since I forgot to set up my DVR before I went out of town. At this point, I might just wait until the end and get caught up on the second half of the season in one of those marathons they'll inevitably do.

I think the final 3....Stephanie, Antonia, and Richard all deserve to be there...Lisa ..not so much...she is so evil looking while she is being critiqued....her attitude alone would want me to boot her!:yuck:

I almost wish they would just have a final two like before so Lisa would have been booted too.

Unlike previous shows I'm not rooting for one over the others to win this time, I guess it will come down to the final meal.

OT I jumped up and down with glee when I saw Santino screaming at Andre, I can't wait for Project Runway!

Lisa got lucky that Antonia's dishes were considered worse than hers. I can't believe she's in the final three. She's been in the bottom so many times, I think the most of all the contestants, yet she's in the finale. I think Antonia deserved it more, but I guess she blew her last challenge :shrug:

On the commercials where you can text/vote your opinion, Lisa was the one most people thought should go, with 91%!!!

Rooting for Stephanie or Richard, obviously :wink:

PW commercials :lol:

Lisa and her Rosie O'Donnell sourpuss :grumpy:

What did she deserve kudos for? She did not win, she just didn't lose

I agree with Richard, her negative attitude is like a cloud over the kitchen

That's what pisses me off about this final group. I know the judges make their decisions based on each challenge alone, but everyone has to realize who this competition is really between now: Richard and Stephanie. Unless Lisa has been hiding something all season long (and why would she), she is completely outclassed by those two. Had Antonia stayed, it would've made it far more interesting.

so I just watched this weeks episode...and...UGH!!! It is like Richard said.."OK, congratulations on winning the bronze" :rolleyes:

I am totally annoyed she is still there

Go Richard...Go Stephanie!

Also...It showed what a great chef Stephanie is when her original dish had to be scrapped because Dale left it out...she did not have a melt down and went to plan B Kudos to her!

That's what pisses me off about this final group. I know the judges make their decisions based on each challenge alone, but everyone has to realize who this competition is really between now: Richard and Stephanie. Unless Lisa has been hiding something all season long (and why would she), she is completely outclassed by those two. Had Antonia stayed, it would've made it far more interesting.

QFT!

right when i finally started getting into my first reality show, and of course
it ain't nothing but disappointment, stephanie and antonia have been two of the most talented cooks throughout the season, and yet, antonia being booted was ridiculous.
lisa has gone this far...because there's always someone else with a worse dish?? how does that even make any sense? she's always in the bottom half and has never impressed anyone, blah blah blah
i feel lame for caring, and being annoyed, the judges suck

Back
Top Bottom