Top 6 Coldplay songs. - Page 4 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Click Here to Login
 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 08-06-2006, 07:34 PM   #46
LMP
Blue Crack Supplier
 
LMP's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Austin, TX
Posts: 37,609
Local Time: 03:31 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by xaviMF22


What the hell happend to Coldplay....??
I wish Robert Stack was here to tell us
__________________

__________________
LMP is offline  
Old 08-06-2006, 07:35 PM   #47
Rock n' Roll Doggie
 
MacPhistoPT's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Lisbon, Portugal
Posts: 3,893
Local Time: 09:31 PM
Politik
Don't Panic
Green Eyes
A Message
Shiver
Clocks
__________________

__________________
MacPhistoPT is offline  
Old 08-06-2006, 07:36 PM   #48
Rock n' Roll Doggie
ALL ACCESS
 
xaviMF22's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: In haunted attics
Posts: 7,091
Local Time: 05:31 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by LemonMacPhisto


I wish Robert Stack was here to tell us
seriously though they showed a lot of potential with their first two albums....and then X&Y happened......
__________________
xaviMF22 is offline  
Old 08-06-2006, 07:38 PM   #49
ONE
love, blood, life
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 13,414
Local Time: 10:31 AM
Okay here is the Blue Room version of Don't Panic. A little slower, a little more ambient. Really great though. The song is close to perfect in any incarnation:

http://www.you sendit.com/transfer.php?action=download&ufid=3F34B001681E9471


And here is the Spies demo. I think it's good, the album version is definitely better though. I think the outro is cool:

http://www.you sendit.com/transfer.php?action=download&ufid=DD9B7D035482785F
__________________
impy13 is offline  
Old 08-06-2006, 07:41 PM   #50
LMP
Blue Crack Supplier
 
LMP's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Austin, TX
Posts: 37,609
Local Time: 03:31 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by xaviMF22


seriously though they showed a lot of potential with their first two albums....and then X&Y happened......
thanks for all the tracks Impy!

gwenyoko?
__________________
LMP is offline  
Old 08-06-2006, 07:41 PM   #51
Rock n' Roll Doggie
ALL ACCESS
 
xaviMF22's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: In haunted attics
Posts: 7,091
Local Time: 05:31 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by inmyplace13
Okay here is the Blue Room version of Don't Panic. A little slower, a little more ambient. Really great though. The song is close to perfect in any incarnation:

http://www.you sendit.com/transfer.php?action=download&ufid=3F34B001681E9471


And here is the Spies demo. I think it's good, the album version is definitely better though. I think the outro is cool:

http://www.you sendit.com/transfer.php?action=download&ufid=DD9B7D035482785F
wow!! thank you so much...you have no idea how much I search for that Don't panic version

wow that spies demo .......I like those computer noises
__________________
xaviMF22 is offline  
Old 08-06-2006, 07:42 PM   #52
ONE
love, blood, life
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 13,414
Local Time: 10:31 AM
You guys are very welcome. If you think of anything else you want to hear, just holla at me.

holla holla holla holla holla lemme holla atcha bitch holla holla holla holla holla
__________________
impy13 is offline  
Old 08-06-2006, 07:43 PM   #53
LMP
Blue Crack Supplier
 
LMP's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Austin, TX
Posts: 37,609
Local Time: 03:31 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by inmyplace13
You guys are very welcome. If you think of anything else you want to hear, just holla at me.

holla holla holla holla holla lemme holla atcha bitch holla holla holla holla holla


he was the same doctor who made the penis cream that Dave was offered on the Internet, love that guy.
__________________
LMP is offline  
Old 08-06-2006, 07:48 PM   #54
ONE
love, blood, life
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 13,414
Local Time: 10:31 AM
Fucking right I'm a doctor!
__________________
impy13 is offline  
Old 08-06-2006, 07:49 PM   #55
Rock n' Roll Doggie
ALL ACCESS
 
xaviMF22's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: In haunted attics
Posts: 7,091
Local Time: 05:31 PM
I have a question for you..did they ever play twisted logic live......?
__________________
xaviMF22 is offline  
Old 08-06-2006, 07:50 PM   #56
ONE
love, blood, life
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 13,414
Local Time: 10:31 AM
Nope. Soundchecked it and didn't like what they heard.

Which is stupid considering it was the Twisted Logic Tour. I guess the I Want You (She's So Heavy) riff they stole wasn't stadium pounding enough for them.
__________________
impy13 is offline  
Old 08-06-2006, 07:51 PM   #57
Rock n' Roll Doggie
ALL ACCESS
 
xaviMF22's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: In haunted attics
Posts: 7,091
Local Time: 05:31 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by inmyplace13
Nope. Soundchecked it and didn't like what they heard.

Which is stupid considering it was the Twisted Logic Tour.
that song could have been badass live


did they ever play Spies this tour.......?
__________________
xaviMF22 is offline  
Old 08-06-2006, 07:53 PM   #58
ONE
love, blood, life
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 13,414
Local Time: 10:31 AM
Not too my knowledge. The setlist was pretty static, and other than Daylight being thrown in a few times, there weren't many surprises throughout the tour.

Parachutes songs I heard at three Twisted Logic shows:

Don't Panic
Yellow
Trouble
Everything's Not Lost

They're not really playing that album to the extent that they should be. Hopefully next tour is less of a singles-athon and more of a Rush Of Blood tour type setlist.
__________________
impy13 is offline  
Old 08-06-2006, 07:55 PM   #59
Rock n' Roll Doggie
ALL ACCESS
 
xaviMF22's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: In haunted attics
Posts: 7,091
Local Time: 05:31 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by inmyplace13
Not too my knowledge. The setlist was pretty static, and other than Daylight being thrown in a few times, there weren't many surprises throughout the tour.

Parachutes songs I heard at three Twisted Logic shows:

Don't Panic
Yellow
Trouble
Everything's Not Lost

They're not really playing that album to the extent that they should be. Hopefully next tour is less of a singles-athon and more of a Rush Of Blood tour type setlist.


Daylight
__________________
xaviMF22 is offline  
Old 08-06-2006, 07:56 PM   #60
LMP
Blue Crack Supplier
 
LMP's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Austin, TX
Posts: 37,609
Local Time: 03:31 PM
How long are Coldplay shows?

I heard that they barely clock over an hour and half.
__________________

__________________
LMP is offline  
 

Tags
coldplay

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:31 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Design, images and all things inclusive copyright © Interference.com