Top 50 posters

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
U2Girl1978 said:

Why be upset by something as insignificant as this? Is it going to ruin your life that you aren't at the top anymore? Who really cares who is 1st or last? Holy jeez. :huh:

I don't see that her comments are any different than any other "oldtimers" who sometimes lament "the good old days" here. She's just talking...same as everyone else. I don't perceive her as being upset or thinking her life is ruined.

I mean you started a thread "Paris' Ditzy Deposition" in Zoo Station. Do you really care about that or think it matters at all in the grand scheme of things? I'm hoping you're going to say "Of course I don't really care or think it matters, but it's fun" or something to that effect. That's all this thread is too. Just fun. And perhaps a way to break the ice and chat with old (and maybe some new) buddies.

Headache in a Suitcase said:
POST COUNT x OVERALL THREAD STAR RATINGS - THE SQUARE ROOT OF THE TOTAL NUMBER OF PICTURES YOU HAVE IN THE PICTURE THREAD / PIE... +2

I just ran the numbers...and unfortunately I have fallen to 143. :sigh::sad::(:grumpy::mad:

I think I need a cartoon hug or four.

indra said:

I don't see that her comments are any different than any other "oldtimers" who sometimes lament "the good old days" here. She's just talking...same as everyone else. I don't perceive her as being upset or thinking her life is ruined.

I mean you started a thread "Paris' Ditzy Deposition" in Zoo Station. Do you really care about that or think it matters at all in the grand scheme of things? I'm hoping you're going to say "Of course I don't really care or think it matters, but it's fun" or something to that effect. That's all this thread is too. Just fun. And perhaps a way to break the ice and chat with old (and maybe some new) buddies.

No I don't really care about Paris at all. It's ok to lament about oldtimers and such but to be upset about not being around the top and to post who the top 50 is kind of silly. I don't know, that's just me I guess. :shrug:

indra said:

Well said!!! :up: Why are people over-analyzing U2Kitten's posts? :huh:

I apologize if I came across as rude and over analyzing but it seemed that U2Kitten was actually upset about going down in the top 50. It's hard to tell who is being serious on here. :slant:

U2Girl1978 said:
I apologize if I came across as rude and over analyzing but it seemed that U2Kitten was actually upset about going down in the top 50. It's hard to tell who is being serious on here. :slant:

Ohh... I don't know, it seemed to me that her post wasn't THAT serious. It had a sigh and hug, big deal. :shrug: But if she indeed was taking things too seriously, then you may be right. :wink:

zoney, why Coldplay specifically? :scratch: Anyway, I got Rush of Blood recently and like it a lot. Apart from that, I only know the radio singles. I like whatever I've heard. :up:

Zootlesque said:
zoney, why Coldplay specifically? :scratch: Anyway, I got Rush of Blood recently and like it a lot. Apart from that, I only know the radio singles. I like whatever I've heard. :up:

I liked Rush of blood.

I sent you a PM! ;)

POST COUNT x OVERALL THREAD STAR RATINGS - THE SQUARE ROOT OF THE TOTAL NUMBER OF PICTURES YOU HAVE IN THE PICTURE THREAD / PIE... +2

what if the threads aren't rated!? then what!? my life will be a disaster if a formula for this is not made within the next 35 hours :(

StlElevation said:

what if the threads aren't rated!? then what!? my life will be a disaster if a formula for this is not made within the next 35 hours :(

I am trying to improve my 135th spot by going through and ranking all of my threads FIVE STARS...my self esteem depends on a high ranking on an internet message board.

FOR REAL!

I was once trying to get into the top 50.

Now I'm trying to get someone to make me shut the hell up.

zoney! said:

I am trying to improve my 135th spot by going through and ranking all of my threads FIVE STARS...my self esteem depends on a high ranking on an internet message board.

FOR REAL!

damn, i would do that too but im too busy sobbing over my 328th ranking.

then you get a zero and your average dips considerably.

i don't think ive started more than five or six threads tops and i dont think they got rated :sad: , i am screwed.

StlElevation said:

damn, i would do that too but im too busy sobbing over my 328th ranking.

Well, if it is any consolation...I still like you outside of the Cubs vs. Cards games! ;)

:hug: < --- this might be a little too much

Schmeg said:
I was once trying to get into the top 50.

Now I'm trying to get someone to make me shut the hell up.

Next weekend, we'll work on this:
icon38.gif

:up:

:barf::up::heart:

Back
Top Bottom