Top 50 posters

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It is during times like this that I really truly think about the concept of an online messageboard discussing a band and how much time many of us spend on here and just shake my head and laugh.

interference :heart:

I didn't read all 11 pages - just randomly came in here and saw I made the list. Gee, I really need to get a life :shifty:

Naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

dance2.gif

Zootlesque said:
Yay! I made the list! :applaud: :nerd: :wink:

love_u2, at this rate you'll overtake everybody else! :lol:

You have a very healthy (or unhealthy, depending on how you look at it) 40.55 posts per day average yourself. :wink:

martha said:
I'm tempted to see what you'll come up with. :hmm:

I bet you are.
Then again, nothing can really be said about Bruce. I mean, it's been going all downhill with his hair since the Steel Mill years...
Despite him colouring his hair now like mad, he still can't shed that ol' grandpa look...
:tsk:

I also used to be in the Top Ten. I'm not really surprised since I haven't been posting as much lately. I used to do maybe 100 posts a day, but not lately. Geez, I need a life! :reject:

melon said:
I think my fingers will have fallen off before I ever hit 30,000 posts. I don't know how some people do it.

Melon

not if you keep up the copy+paste :up:

verte76 said:
I also used to be in the Top Ten. I'm not really surprised since I haven't been posting as much lately. I used to do maybe 100 posts a day, but not lately. Geez, I need a life! :reject:

I had noticed that you had also dropped. You were always right there with me. We used to be going back and forth between 8th, 9th, or 10th place all the time. Now we have been blown away :sigh: :hug:

U2Kitten said:

I had noticed that you had also dropped. You were always right there with me. We used to be going back and forth between 8th, 9th, or 10th place all the time. Now we have been blown away :sigh: :hug:

It seems like I got addicted to a figure skating list during the national championships and Europeans. I can't stay away from Internet lists. :reject:

verte76 said:

It seems like I got addicted to a figure skating list during the national championships and Europeans. I can't stay away from Internet lists. :reject:

Yes, my interests have been on other boards too. But we can't keep away from the blue crack all the time! ;)

Who are you for in skating this year? I am sorry to see that Emily Hughes is getting bumped for Kwan. Kwan is great and a legend forever but she's more than had her chance. She's hurt and may not do well anyway. Who are the top European skaters this year? I am looking forward to the Olympics, since football turned out to be a bust :sigh:

U2Kitten said:

Why be upset by something as insignificant as this? Is it going to ruin your life that you aren't at the top anymore? Who really cares who is 1st or last? Holy jeez. :huh:

Back
Top Bottom