Top 5 Sigur Ros songs

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Jack In The Box

Rock n' Roll Doggie ALL ACCESS
it's contagious!

this probably will change, Sigur Rós is one of my favorite bands, at first I didn't like Takk... as much I like Ágætis Byrjun or ( ), now I appreciate it more, Von is a way more difficult album to listen to, it' more "ambient", less melodic

anyway... here's mine:

1. Ný Batterí
2. Untitled 8 (Popplagið)
3. Sæglópur
4. Hjartað Hamast (bamm bamm bamm)
5. Olsen Olsen

I've tried to abstain from the list threads, but when I see a SR thread I've just got to post in it.

1. Untitled 8 (one of my top songs of all time)
2. Olsen Olsen (especially live)
3. Glósóli
4. Hafsól (the one from the Sæglópur EP)
5. Viðrar vel til loftárása

Something like that I suppose.

I really love Vivdir vel tel loftarasa and Vaka and a few others from Agaetis Byrjin, but I'm horrible with their song titles.

Agreed, inmyplace13. The bombardment of lists and poll threads is excessive... it seems that there comes a time when every forum becomes a pointless game thread devoid of discussion. Having said that, I made a list.

:sexywink:

Glósóli
Untitled 4 (Njosnavelin)
Rokklagið / The Rock Song (Live in Reykjavík 1999)
Untitled 8 (Popplagio) lucky to see it in Barcelona... amazing live, especially the percussion segments
Death Announcements and Funerals (from Angels of the Universe) great collaboration with Hilmar Örn Hilmarsson

The only list threads with any traction are Coldplay and Radiohead. So it's essentially business as usual for "Bang And A Clatter."

MrBrau1 said:
The only list threads with any traction are Coldplay and Radiohead. So it's essentially business as usual for "Bang And A Clatter."

you forgot Pink Floyd :wink:

ehhh, I wouldn't say that much, but whatever floats your boat.

I'm just getting into Takk, and I can't name 5 favorite songs yet :reject:.

And I visited Reykjavik last summer, and they might have been playing there, but I hadn't heard of them at the time :reject:.

Hope to have my top 5 list up soon.

I only have one album and one single/EP right now so I can't make my list. But once I have them all, I'm going to dig up this thread. I love Takk, so I should be flatlining over AB and ( ).

Hippopolla makes me schvitz with joy, but it's only one of four Sigur Ros songs I've listened to, so I don't have a list yet.

MrBrau1 said:

Agreed. Having more list threads for different artists does not really add to the variety of the forum though... if we had the ability to post links to songs directly, I could see a list being more effective at exposing folks to new content. Otherwise, meh.

Back
Top Bottom