Top 3 Rock Bands Of All Time

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Zootlesque said:
And those dissing Floyd... they were only the most unique sounding band ever! period!

Who dares to diss Floyd in my presence? Imust delve into this thread and hunt them down...

In terms of being influential:
1. Beatles
2. Stones
3. Dylan

In terms of being loud:
1. Zep
2. Who
3. Stones

In terms of being awesome:
1. U2
2. Stones
3. Eagles (... :reject: )

In terms of being underappreciated:
1. Queen
2. Bad Company
3. Cream

Zootlesque said:

:laugh: Have you heard their Hole In The World song?
Yeah, but not particularly fond of it. Glenn's songs are better. And I'm still trying to decide if you're laughing at me or not... :)

saltwaterkiss26 said:

Yeah, but not particularly fond of it. Glenn's songs are better. And I'm still trying to decide if you're laughing at me or not... :)

:lmao:

I actually bought the 2003 double disc best of and I absolutely love it! well, most of it at least... except for the abomination that is Hole In The World.

Some wonderful bands just can't make great music their whole careers... *cough Stones cough* It's okay, we love them anyway. :D

It's been said before and I won't hesitate to say it again:

1) The Beatles
2) U2
3) The Velvet Underground

There are obviously a hell of a lot more bands which I think are right at/near that peak, especially Talking Heads, Bob Dylan, and David Bowie. I also like to tell myself that as time wears on and we're eventually able to look back on now-contemporary music as part of history, that both Beck and Radiohead (amongst many others, of course) will eventually be counted, undisputably, as some of the greatest of all time.

:rockon:

Back
Top Bottom