Top 100 albums to remove from your collection immediately

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
is this serious?

U2 - The Joshua Tree
Oh, to be earnest, politically correct, Christian, and filthy rich. It's been 15 years since the birth of this critical and popular favorite, and U2-worship still hasn't been eradicated. When will it stop? When you do the right thing and retire this pompous collection of religious rock songs, that's when.

that's funny.......in a horribly obnoxious and ignorant kind of way....

I missed The Beach Boys and The Who on that list
he seems to have mentioned about anyone else that has mattered in music

Hmmm there was a lot of U2 in there, and nirvana, green day, pink floyd, the doors, zepplin, inxs... I guess this guy isnt a fan of GOOD MUSIC... *slaps him around a little*

dumbass... theres a lot of quality music in there

U2 - Zooropa
After capably adding techno touches to the masterful Achtung Baby, U2 spent the rest of the '90s vainly chasing after the muses of trip-hop, acid jazz and rave. Although Zooropa was deemed challenging and ahead of its time by fans who listened to nothing but anthem-rock, time has proven tracks like "Stay," "Daddy's Gonna Pay for Your Crashed Car" and "Dirty Day" to be mediocre songs that were considered cool because they sounded weird.

U2 - War
"We do make, and we will continue to make, soul music. Soul music is when you bring what's on the inside to the outside." (Bono, 1983) --Actually, defecating is when you bring what's on the inside to the outside, Mr. MacPhisto. Well done with 1983's War.

Now that War thing is at least quite funny. But the guy's still a biatch. just a funny biatch.

I have about 13 of those albums. They said tot ake Sgt. Pepper out of the collection? The doors? Led zeppelin? the who? And most of all..U2! I hope no one listens to this loser. lol he has no taste in music. Well he did say pink sucks..so I dunno. lol

I have 25 of those albums. lol Very creative.... you'll have to give him that.

I saw the root site. Trying to be soooo "trendy" its funny. Take off the masks and just listen to what you want.

Melon

Last edited:
SkeeK said:
time has proven tracks like "Stay," "Daddy's Gonna Pay for Your Crashed Car" and "Dirty Day" to be mediocre songs that were considered cool because they sounded weird.

LOL! Now that's actually pretty funny, even though I don't agree.

Celine Dion - Colour of My Love
This freakish French Canadian warbler is... oh fuck it. You already know this sucks.

Grateful Dead - ALL RECORDINGS
One of my favorite bumper stickers reads, "Jerry's dead, The Grateful Dead suck, get a life." When clean and sober individuals with a sense of pitch listen to any Dead recording, they will be immediately struck by the fact that everyone in the band plays out of tune. Unless you're still dropping acid weekly and pulling out your remastered copies of Workingman's Dead and American Beauty while you're tripping, it's time you heeded the words of my favorite bumper sticker.
:lol: :lol: !!!!!!!!!!!

The next time this guy gets pulled over by the cops, he should take his traffic ticket, stick it down his pants and fucking wipe his ass with it, then hand it back to the cop. Why you ask?

1-because it would be fucking funny
2-because it would be pretty fucking stupid

He listed a lot of good albums man, and Creed didn't even make his list?? Oh well, good humor.

Stories for Boys said:
is this serious?

that's funny.......in a horribly obnoxious and ignorant kind of way....

Oh, we've heard that same idiotic, ***TIRED***, argument before...Its just jealousy and the fact that some people are just too stupid and too out of it to get it. :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom