Top 10 Films of 2006

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Lancemc said:

Don't let him fool you. He's one of this guy's kids:

michael-jackson-custody-battle.jpg

Babel was tripe. A sad Crash knock-off that never connected the way it was supposed to.
I felt no emotion. :|

The Prestige was probably the best movie I saw in 2006. Early 2007 was a different story with the likes of Children of Men and Pan's Labyrinth.

BTW, I've seen Queen Bee eat and her favorite food is cheeze. :up:
imagesjp1.jpg

PlaTheGreat said:
Babel was tripe. A sad Crash knock-off that never connected the way it was supposed to.
I felt no emotion. :|

Does that have something to do with your lobotomy? It's okay :hug:

I haven't seen The Prestige, but I really want to now. I keep getting it confused with The Illusionist, which was clever in parts, but soft...literally. It had a kind of visual gloss-treatment that made it seem like a senior citizens photo album.

angelordevil said:

Does that have something to do with your lobotomy? It's okay :hug:

I haven't seen The Prestige, but I really want to now. I keep getting it confused with The Illusionist, which was clever in parts, but soft...literally. It had a kind of visual gloss-treatment that made it seem like a senior citizens photo album.

The Illusionist is a Romance/Drama where The Prestige is a Drama/slight Sci-Fi.

Plus Hugh Jackman, Christian Bale, David Bowie, Michael Caine, Scarlett Johansson, and Christopher Nolan are all involved in it, meaning it's awesome.

If the Illusionist makes you soft, The Prestige will make you hard. Hard like a rock.

Honestly, this emoticon :pray:
looks like a guy rubbing his cock with his left hand.

Oh, the asians won't be happy with that one.

Like this guy, for instance -> :pray:

got_edge said:
...I don't see that. It just looks like an Asian man playing patty-cake.

:lol: Completely! It also looks like a little set of legs...but they're really too far to the left.

I like :pray:

I'd just like to confirm that Babel is indeed craptacular.

It's actually 1/4 amazing and 3/4 poop. Check out my review in the review threat. :up:

Back
Top Bottom