Top 10 favorite Kiss songs!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

TheBrazilianFly

Rock n' Roll Doggie FOB
I've been listening to Kiss a whole lot latelly (in fact I'm addicted to them I think), I don't know if there are any other Kiss fans here but if there are, which are your top 10 favorite Kiss songs? Here's mine:

01. Psycho Circus
02. Lick It Up
03. I Was Made For Loving You
04. Forever
05. Domino
06. God Gave Rock N' Roll To You
07. We Are One
08. I Love It Loud
09. I Still Love You
10. Great Expectations

MrBrau1 said:
My only favorite Kiss song is "Detroit Rock City." :rockon:
Yeah, I love that one too. Live it's even better. :drool:

MsMofoGone said:
My favorite song has always been "Beth" :up:
Please check the Alive IV version with a real symphony playing it and the Unplugged version with a new acoustic arrangement (and a beautiful solo by Ace). :up:

100,000 Years
Parasite
Hotter Than Hell
Watchin You
Strange Ways
Goin' Blind
God of Thunder
Love Gun
Hard Luck Woman
Almost every single song on Ace's solo album
Detroit Rock City
Under The Rose
A World Without Heroes

Honestly....after the Elder I can't really think of any Kiss songs that I was too into. Most of the albums I have always listened to are the 70's through the early 80's.

I have always loved Hotter Than Hell, Ace's solo album, most of the albums that have songs featured on Allive II, and Music From the Elder. I know a lot of people hated that album because it was a concept album for a movie that didn't exist (Passenger's anyone?). I really love.

Forever
God Gave Rock And roll To You II
Deuce (Alive III :drool: )
Detroit Rock City (Alive III :drool: )
I Was Made For Loving You (Alive III :drool: )
Sure Know Something (best song of the unplugged)
I Stole Your Love
Love Gun (Alive IV :drool: )
Every Time I Look At You (just too beautiful to be true)
Tears Are Falling
DANGER

those... :rockon:

PS: Bruce Kulick was in Chile about a month ago... AMAZING

Lick It Up - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SVyMaW1aqNo
Take It Off (with "special guests") - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ar22YpIPY54&mode=related&search=
GGR&RTY2 :bow: - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QFY1pnGHPFA&mode=related&search=

I put the finger on the mic hole of the camera, so it would just be music, and not loud sounds, so in GGR&RTY2 you'll get why sometimes is too loud

arw9797 said:
100,000 Years
Parasite
Hotter Than Hell
Watchin You
Strange Ways
Goin' Blind
God of Thunder
Love Gun
Hard Luck Woman
Almost every single song on Ace's solo album
Detroit Rock City
Under The Rose
A World Without Heroes

Honestly....after the Elder I can't really think of any Kiss songs that I was too into. Most of the albums I have always listened to are the 70's through the early 80's.

I have always loved Hotter Than Hell, Ace's solo album, most of the albums that have songs featured on Allive II, and Music From the Elder. I know a lot of people hated that album because it was a concept album for a movie that didn't exist (Passenger's anyone?). I really love.
:drool: Oh my God, you rock! :rockon:

I'm just starting to get into Ace's solo career (I love Rip It Out)! But it's amazing how many horrible things I'm hearing and reading about him as a person, he's an amazing musician though.

Right now I can't stop watching Alive IV, it's sooo god that I think it might be better than Metallica's S&M, and my sister is bringing Rock The Nations from Germany for me! :hyper:

pepokiss said:
PS: Bruce Kulick was in Chile about a month ago... AMAZING

Lick It Up - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SVyMaW1aqNo
Take It Off (with "special guests") - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ar22YpIPY54&mode=related&search=
GGR&RTY2 :bow: - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QFY1pnGHPFA&mode=related&search=

I put the finger on the mic hole of the camera, so it would just be music, and not loud sounds, so in GGR&RTY2 you'll get why sometimes is too loud

That's great but a little weird, I didn't know Kulick performed Kiss songs on stage with a huge KISS sign on the background. Still interesting. Thanks for sharing! :up:

TheBrazilianFly said:

That's great but a little weird, I didn't know Kulick performed Kiss songs on stage with a huge KISS sign on the background. Still interesting. Thanks for sharing! :up:

it's a Kiss party, that had as special guest Bruce Kulick

it's not his band, it's a Chilean cover band

they played mostly 80's thing and with him, mostly Alive III (my favorite)

another cover band played the 70s in full make up

the Kiss sign is just stage thing... nothing it's Bruce's... he didn't even brought a guitar, a store gave him one

TheBrazilianFly said:

:drool: Oh my God, you rock! :rockon:

I'm just starting to get into Ace's solo career (I love Rip It Out)! But it's amazing how many horrible things I'm hearing and reading about him as a person, he's an amazing musician though.

I don't really get into their personal lives like I have with U2. I can't tell you hardly anything about anyone in KISS so I have no clue what people have said about Ace. I just think he was an amazing guitar playing in the 70's. He never made it past the 70's though. His solo album blows the rest of of the water. Whether you like his singing or not, the guitar playing is worth it. Some of his solo stuff in the late 80's is pretty good. I really loved Trouble Walkin' when it first came out. That's probably my favorite post KISS album he did.

If you don't own them already, Hotter Than Hell and (Music From) the Elder are both definitely worth a listen. Hotter Than Hell is amazing. Most people think that Destroyer was their first great album but I always thought Hotter Than Hell deserved a little more credit than it got. Also, it's too bad that the Elder was discarded the way it was. I think Gene did some really good songs on that album.

Most of my favorite KISS songs were done by either Gene or Ace. I was never much of a Paul Stanley fan and I could take or leave Peter's voice. But I really always liked that all 4 of them sang on the albums.

Cold Gin
Detroit Rock City
Shout it Out Loud
God of Thunder
Unholy
Black Diamond
I Stole Your Love
Shock Me
Tears Are Falling
C'mon and Love Me

MiniKiss.jpg

arw9797 said:

I don't really get into their personal lives like I have with U2. I can't tell you hardly anything about anyone in KISS so I have no clue what people have said about Ace. I just think he was an amazing guitar playing in the 70's. He never made it past the 70's though. His solo album blows the rest of of the water. Whether you like his singing or not, the guitar playing is worth it. Some of his solo stuff in the late 80's is pretty good. I really loved Trouble Walkin' when it first came out. That's probably my favorite post KISS album he did.

If you don't own them already, Hotter Than Hell and (Music From) the Elder are both definitely worth a listen. Hotter Than Hell is amazing. Most people think that Destroyer was their first great album but I always thought Hotter Than Hell deserved a little more credit than it got. Also, it's too bad that the Elder was discarded the way it was. I think Gene did some really good songs on that album.

Most of my favorite KISS songs were done by either Gene or Ace. I was never much of a Paul Stanley fan and I could take or leave Peter's voice. But I really always liked that all 4 of them sang on the albums.
How interesting I'm just starting to listen to The Elder, I quite like what I'm hearing, the riffs are pretty awesome! I love the guitar sound. Haven't heard Hotter Than Hell yet, but will soon now. I like Paul a lot but Gene is my favorite, he's a great songwritter. The Unplugged alum is another one that I've been listening to a lot. Beth is amazing there and I love Ace on 2,000 Men, I do dig his voice. And I really like Psycho Circus, I think it might be as good as some of their 70's records. Ace has a great song there, Into The Void. Thanks for all the info. :up:

Back
Top Bottom