Tooooooo many randooooooomm concerts to go to this summer and other randoooomblings - Page 31 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Click Here to Login
 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 04-28-2005, 05:06 PM   #451
arw
Blue Crack Addict
 
arw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: walking around 10,000 lakes
Posts: 27,320
Local Time: 04:47 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by fah



I can't wait to hear all about it!!
__________________

__________________
arw is offline  
Old 04-28-2005, 05:09 PM   #452
fah
Blue Crack Addict
 
fah's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: In my house with the rest of fahs
Posts: 20,147
Local Time: 01:47 AM
__________________

__________________
fah is offline  
Old 04-28-2005, 05:11 PM   #453
arw
Blue Crack Addict
 
arw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: walking around 10,000 lakes
Posts: 27,320
Local Time: 04:47 AM


tomorrrow is the dreaded last day of the month at work so that means I have to stay late if all of my deals have not 100% been closed out. But I've been freaking out about it all week because I have concert tickets. My supervisor talked to our new manager and she decided it's stupid for us to stay and wait around in case there's question in accounting (which there never is)....ok so she said she was going to get rid of that rule And my supervisor said I can leave whenever I need to tomorrow after I've submitted my deals, even if that means I have to go at 4:00!!! I told her that I'll stay until 6:30 if I have to and then I'm out of there. She said I should just plan to leave on time at 5:00. I'm so relieved now. I've stayed as late as 7:30 on the last day of the month and no one in accounting ever called with a question on one of my deals. I'm on salary so I do not get compensated for staying. :wasteofmytime:
__________________
arw is offline  
Old 04-28-2005, 05:18 PM   #454
ONE
love, blood, life
 
Kariann's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Searching for world peace an end to hunger and jeans that make my butt look extraordinary!
Posts: 12,551
Local Time: 04:47 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by arw9797


tomorrrow is the dreaded last day of the month at work so that means I have to stay late if all of my deals have not 100% been closed out. But I've been freaking out about it all week because I have concert tickets. My supervisor talked to our new manager and she decided it's stupid for us to stay and wait around in case there's question in accounting (which there never is)....ok so she said she was going to get rid of that rule And my supervisor said I can leave whenever I need to tomorrow after I've submitted my deals, even if that means I have to go at 4:00!!! I told her that I'll stay until 6:30 if I have to and then I'm out of there. She said I should just plan to leave on time at 5:00. I'm so relieved now. I've stayed as late as 7:30 on the last day of the month and no one in accounting ever called with a question on one of my deals. I'm on salary so I do not get compensated for staying. :wasteofmytime:

Woo Hoo...that is so great they are going to change that! I always thought it was crazy to have to sit around and wait when your work is actually done!

Gaelic Storm
__________________
Kariann is offline  
Old 04-28-2005, 05:24 PM   #455
ONE
love, blood, life
 
Kariann's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Searching for world peace an end to hunger and jeans that make my butt look extraordinary!
Posts: 12,551
Local Time: 04:47 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by shari schultz


Take the digital camera
And make sure that you give us all the details!
__________________
Kariann is offline  
Old 04-28-2005, 05:31 PM   #456
arw
Blue Crack Addict
 
arw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: walking around 10,000 lakes
Posts: 27,320
Local Time: 04:47 AM
I have NO food at all and I'm starving. I was going to stop at Chipotle but I decided since I'll be gone all next weekend I better just save my money. I wish I would have picked up a few things on my way home.
__________________
arw is offline  
Old 04-28-2005, 05:39 PM   #457
ONE
love, blood, life
 
Kariann's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Searching for world peace an end to hunger and jeans that make my butt look extraordinary!
Posts: 12,551
Local Time: 04:47 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by arw9797
I have NO food at all and I'm starving. I was going to stop at Chipotle but I decided since I'll be gone all next weekend I better just save my money. I wish I would have picked up a few things on my way home.
Chipotle
__________________
Kariann is offline  
Old 04-28-2005, 05:42 PM   #458
arw
Blue Crack Addict
 
arw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: walking around 10,000 lakes
Posts: 27,320
Local Time: 04:47 AM
Easy Mac is not very filling at all.
__________________
arw is offline  
Old 04-28-2005, 05:46 PM   #459
ONE
love, blood, life
 
Kariann's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Searching for world peace an end to hunger and jeans that make my butt look extraordinary!
Posts: 12,551
Local Time: 04:47 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by arw9797
Easy Mac is not very filling at all.
No but mac and cheese sounds pretty good.
__________________
Kariann is offline  
Old 04-28-2005, 05:47 PM   #460
arw
Blue Crack Addict
 
arw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: walking around 10,000 lakes
Posts: 27,320
Local Time: 04:47 AM
My apartment is almost clean. I just talked to my mom and we're going to do something on Saturday but she said not until around noon. Fine with me! I can sleep in and then spend a little time finishing up with cleaning. I feel so relieved now. I've been such a mess all week between work and cleaning up here.
__________________
arw is offline  
Old 04-28-2005, 05:49 PM   #461
arw
Blue Crack Addict
 
arw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: walking around 10,000 lakes
Posts: 27,320
Local Time: 04:47 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by Kariann


No but mac and cheese sounds pretty good.

there was just a knock on my neighbors door with a "pizza" after the knock.

I'm so tempted to run to the store now. It's late so it won't be busy.
__________________
arw is offline  
Old 04-28-2005, 05:52 PM   #462
ONE
love, blood, life
 
Kariann's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Searching for world peace an end to hunger and jeans that make my butt look extraordinary!
Posts: 12,551
Local Time: 04:47 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by arw9797



there was just a knock on my neighbors door with a "pizza" after the knock.

I'm so tempted to run to the store now. It's late so it won't be busy.

Now pizza sounds really good!
__________________
Kariann is offline  
Old 04-28-2005, 07:26 PM   #463
Blue Crack Addict
 
Schmeg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: ATL
Posts: 17,688
Local Time: 05:47 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by fah
Can this day get any better?

~mail from Schmeg and Doozer~



Thank you
It's about time!!

You're welcome!
__________________
Schmeg is offline  
Old 04-28-2005, 07:46 PM   #464
arw
Blue Crack Addict
 
arw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: walking around 10,000 lakes
Posts: 27,320
Local Time: 04:47 AM
I cannot wait until next weekend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




__________________
arw is offline  
Old 04-28-2005, 08:00 PM   #465
ONE
love, blood, life
 
shari schultz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Sconnie
Posts: 11,102
Local Time: 04:47 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by arw9797
I cannot wait until next weekend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




I'll second that!
__________________

__________________
shari schultz is offline  
 

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:47 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Design, images and all things inclusive copyright © Interference.com