Tooooooo many randooooooomm concerts to go to this summer and other randoooomblings

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:barf: I ate WAY too much today. And also spent an exhorbitant amount of money. But it was fun. :D

Oh and I'm also glad to see most of you got some mail today...as for fah, it might have gone a little slower to your land of igloos and polar bears ( ;) ), and IWB, campus mail sucks. :madspit:

do you have the campus mail address or the PO box? it may be here (at either of those places) and i just haven't checked...campus mail does suck. but i didn't go into town today so i have no idea if there's anything there. :shifty:

Ohhhh campus address, I forgot you even had a PO box! did you ever give me that address? If you did I didn't write it down. :reject:

:der: i don't remember. well, if it's the campus address...it should show up sometime....sometime....it might be there now, i could actually check :wink:

paul mccartney tickets up date: ticketmaster says no dates scheduled for new england, but then second on the list is the boston date (which goes on sale on the 25th, which is monday)

:wave: goodnight

i'm going to check the mail as soon as this song ends.

sinners & saints - marquee lights

:drool: :combust: :faint:

I think I mentioned just how much I enjoy receiving the emails about Tom Petty pre-sales when the shows are nowhere near my home :mad:

And Schmeg...you forgot the land of 'poutine' :wink:

fah said:

:hug:

You have just described my movie theatre viewing habits. I can't even remember the last grown up movie I saw...everything I see is for the kids. The last movie I saw in the theatre was the 'Heffalump movie' :|

Well I hope you treat the movie theater employees with respect...sorry for saying that...but the adults who have kids are the nastiest out of all the customers I come into contact with...and the kids are the nicest out of all the customers I come into contact with..except for some adults and kids (basically the people who are nice to me are some elderly people *with or without kids/grandkids*, adults w/o kids *couples*, single adults *With or Without kids*, adults with kids and some kids *any age*...but the rest are nasty *the ones I mentioned...but nasty and rude*)

I'm sorry to say that you...I'm sure you are nice to the movie theater employees.

Last edited:
I, personally, throw popcorn at movie theatre employees...the way they rip my ticket in half just makes me mad!!!! :angry:

:wink:

Off to work! I have tomorrow off and then I work straight through til next Thursday! :|

I was up at 5 this morning...........couldn't sleep. Came here but it seemed like toooooo much effort to type something in(like it wasn't any effort to start the computer, then hook it up to the phone line, wait and then finally come to Interference:huh: I don't get me sometimes:wink: ) so I just stared at the screen and then went to another forum. OK, done with true confessions now.:|

The Bradley Center is offering me presale Paul McCartney tickets for just being on their mailing list, Get Connected,...........the presale starts tomorrow at 10 am and goes through noon tomorrow..........
:crack:
can't spend any more $$$$$$$$:crack:
but it's Paul McCartney..........
:crack::crack:
Cheap seats are only $50
:help:

Last edited:
I just went to pick up a package ( :sexywink: Kariann) and the rental office lady from yesterday was still there. I walked in and her eyes nearly popped out of her head and she said "oh no...." but I told her I just needed to pick up my package. She said that she sent them a very nasty message yesterday so they should be quiet. I told her I'm concerned with also the hours between the time I get home from work and 10 PM because they are super loud during those hours too. She said that if it happens that it's unbearable to call the police because they send a report to the rental office. I hate all of this crap. Just shut the hell up!!!!!!

My neighbors next to me were laughing and speaking spanish super loud last night like they normally do but they were done and quiet by 11. Their noise just does not bother me at all. There's something about that damn bass that drives me insane. :mad: :mad: :mad:

Last edited:
shari schultz said:
The Bradley Center is offering me presale Paul McCartney tickets for just being on their mailing list, Get Connected,...........the presale starts tomorrow at 10 am and goes through noon tomorrow..........
Cheap seats are only $50

must....seee....paul mccartney....

there are just some people it's absoulutly necessary to see.

I was hoping to get my snapfish order today :( I needed a few duplicates and I also scanned my avatar from the book and ordered it :reject: He just looks so damn cute that I need to hang a picture on my fridge. It's my avatar and my wallpaper :shifty:

IWasBored said:

must....seee....paul mccartney....

there are just some people it's absoulutly necessary to see.

I'd love to see him but I can't afford to go to another concert. I'm already going to 11 U2 concerts, Gaelic Storm, and Def Leppard.

i watched part of the dvd that wankerman sent.

i can't wait for may 24th. :hyper:

actually, that means may 20th has to have passed....i can't wait for may 20th. and then may 24th. we can skip the 21st-23rd.

I work tomorrow..........9:45-4:45..........My lunch break at 10 am sounds good...........Gah! Can't believe I am gonna do this..........This is the concert I have no one to go with........I am just gonna get two and then work through family and friends and see what answers I get........

arw9797 said:

I'd love to see him but I can't afford to go to another concert. I'm already going to 11 U2 concerts, Gaelic Storm, and Def Leppard.

i still can't believe you're going to see that many u2 concerts :ohmy:

i sacrificed gaelic storm to go see the pubcrawlers/darkbuster/the blue bloods in maine last weekend. it was a worthwhile sacrifice. i got my drunken irish music (pubcrawlers), my drunken rock n roll (darkbuster), and my boston street punk (the blue bloods) plus some CA oi! (rat city riot).

shari schultz said:
Cheap seats are only $50

yeah, the pre-sale is the same thing i think for here too...but i can't find the official site :der:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom