Tooooooo many randooooooomm concerts to go to this summer and other randoooomblings

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:laugh: someone just called asking for my roommate last roommate...who moved out months ago!!!

IWasBored said:
desktop.jpg
Your desktop:laugh:
poor mr. mouse

Last edited:
arw9797 said:
Schmeg rules my world. :drool: That was the best piece of mail ever and totally what I needed today.

I have the dvd of my very first U2 show. :sad: <----tears of joy.

I just watched a few pieces of it. I have to go to my parents soon...plus I'm way too tired to concentrate on it now. :mad:

The cool part about the concert is it was filmed on the side of the arena I was on so it's the same view I had :cute:

I just watched it with my mom and told her that was what our view was like from our seats.

My mom thought it was great to see what we actually experienced. I actually had some excited moments reliving the experience and telling her about it.

Kariann said:

I just watched it with my mom and told her that was what our view was like from our seats.

My mom thought it was great to see what we actually experienced. I actually had some excited moments reliving the experience and telling her about it.

I'm going to watch it when I can really concentrate on it...probably this weekend. As excited as I am to own it I'm just way too tired.

I'd love to watch it with someone to have them see what I saw but I don't think anyone would care...not even my sister :madspit:

right now all I hear is my dishwasher and my fan :drool:

However...I don't think the freak is home because I just got here not even an hour ago and their lights were off.

I just hope they keep quiet now...well first I hope the management here actually followed through with the violation they were sending. :mad:

I think I'm going to crawl into bed now :yawn: X1000000000

I think I'm going to walk into a crazy mess tomorrow morning but hopefully I'll be more alert than I was today :| I'm so happy my Thursday staff meeting that bores me to death is cancelled tomorrow and we have Buca being catered in for lunch :drool: They ordered THREE vegetarian dishes :hyper: The only downfall is no half hour at home in the middle of the day. :shrug:

I might go to bed soon too since it took me forever to fall asleep and I'm staying later again tomorrow.

Buca for lunch :drool: I am so jealous. That reminds me that I should put a book and my Ipod in my bag since we HAVE to leave the call center for our scheduled breaks now and I will have noone to converse with.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom