Tooooooo many randooooooomm concerts to go to this summer and other randoooomblings

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ARW's randoooom thoughts in one post......

:D I got all of my work done early today and everything was closed out by THREE!!!! There have been times when my stuff doesn't get the official ok until 7:00!!! On top of it my manager told everyone to leave at 4:00 whether they had their ok from accounting or not. :sad: So I've been done for an hour....

on another work note.....not one single person wished me a happy birthday, no one gave me a card, and my desk wasn't decorated. They've done it for everyone else. I almost started to cry when I got there this morning. I've helped decorate other people's area's before. I finally have a job on my birthday for the first time in 3 years and no one cares. I felt like crap this morning and wanted to leave. :sad: :sad: :sad: But that's so typical of my life so whatever...I'm going to be 31 tomorrow. I guess it's not that big of a deal that no one at my work said anything :sad:

I got a card with a Target gift card in it from my cheap aunt and uncle. It was more than the normal so maybe she is picking up to the fact that my mom spends a lot on her kids. Too bad it wasn't to the Apple store as requested but Target is always good. I also got a card from Kariann :hug: And the Peter and the Wolf/Bono book I ordered :drool:

They're going to replace the elevator starting next week in my building. :scream: No elevator for at least 3 weeks and I'm on the 4th floor!!!! It's going to take me forever to get my laundry in and out of here.

Well off to Chipotle and Gaelic Storm :wave:

arw9797 said:
ARW's randoooom thoughts in one post......

on another work note.....not one single person wished me a happy birthday, no one gave me a card, and my desk wasn't decorated. They've done it for everyone else. I almost started to cry when I got there this morning. I've helped decorate other people's area's before. I finally have a job on my birthday for the first time in 3 years and no one cares. I felt like crap this morning and wanted to leave. :sad: :sad: :sad: But that's so typical of my life so whatever...I'm going to be 31 tomorrow. I guess it's not that big of a deal that no one at my work said anything :sad:

I got a card with a Target gift card in it from my cheap aunt and uncle. It was more than the normal so maybe she is picking up to the fact that my mom spends a lot on her kids. Too bad it wasn't to the Apple store as requested but Target is always good. I also got a card from Kariann :hug: And the Peter and the Wolf/Bono book I ordered :drool:

Well off to Chipotle and Gaelic Storm :wave:

Yay...Gaelic Storm...I'm jealous! Have fun!

That is such a bummer that they didnt do your desk up. :hug:

You have some goodies coming your way next weekend from us. :D

I am waiting as usual for CF to arrive....and I was even running 10 mins late!

I don't like what I have on. :| I admit I kind of wanted to look really cute since she just got her hair done and when you come straight from the hairdresser your hair always looks awesome.

I think it's safe to call to put our name on the list for seating...I'm thinking she should be here in a few minutes.

i'm wicked paranoid this kid i was fighting with on a different board is going to come find me and kick my ass. i had the admin ban him for being a retard. i'm pretty sure i posted waaaaay too many things in various threads on that board that would make stalking me kind of easy (as i've posted here). you'd have to dig through my posts to find them all and string them together, and there's no search funciton....but....

his ISP looks like he's in missouri though.

IWasBored said:
i'm wicked paranoid this kid i was fighting with on a different board is going to come find me and kick my ass. i had the admin ban him for being a retard. i'm pretty sure i posted waaaaay too many things in various threads on that board that would make stalking me kind of easy (as i've posted here). you'd have to dig through my posts to find them all and string them together, and there's no search funciton....but....

his ISP looks like he's in missouri though.

:ohmy:

fah said:

sounds like something I will have look into :yes:

Is Missouri far enough away from your home in New Mexico :shifty:

you should definetly look into them :up: good stuff.

i liked them some time before all these guys started listening to them :madspit: you guys didn't listen to me when i told you they were great! :wink:

IWasBored said:

:lol:

actually, it's about as far from new mexico as it is from here.

~ahem~

clearing throat - trying to be subtle

lets begin again

'and Missouri is far from your home in New Mexico (where you happen to live in case he is stalking you and planning a trip, you wouldn't want him to go to New Mexico.....right)

sorry, i'm not good at this!! :lol:

gaelic storm....i should play them (on my show at the university of new mexico's staiton!!)...i'm playing black 47 now. they suck. i tried to like them. nope. not happening.

fah said:
I am still smiling :)
:) wooohoooo!!!!!!!!!!!! Glad ya had a good time!!!!!!! How could you not though, it is U2 performing:D:D:D
Vancouver 2 coming up :up:

Last edited:
fah said:
I am still smiling :)

:cute:

I just read all the reviews at the U2 Show Reviews forum. :up: I'm hugely impressed by how awesome the show must've been from everyone's reviews. The extended versions of Bad, One, and Mysterious Ways and the energy in the crowd... :drool:

I can't wait to hear all about tonight's show!

*pines for November 19th like a... very piney thing*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom