Tooooooo many randooooooomm concerts to go to this summer and other randoooomblings

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:sigh:

tomorrrow is the dreaded last day of the month at work so that means I have to stay late if all of my deals have not 100% been closed out. But I've been freaking out about it all week because I have concert tickets. My supervisor talked to our new manager and she decided it's stupid for us to stay and wait around in case there's question in accounting (which there never is)....ok so she said she was going to get rid of that rule :D And my supervisor said I can leave whenever I need to tomorrow after I've submitted my deals, even if that means I have to go at 4:00!!! :sad: I told her that I'll stay until 6:30 if I have to and then I'm out of there. She said I should just plan to leave on time at 5:00. I'm so relieved now. I've stayed as late as 7:30 on the last day of the month and no one in accounting ever called with a question on one of my deals. I'm on salary so I do not get compensated for staying. :wasteofmytime:

arw9797 said:
:sigh:

tomorrrow is the dreaded last day of the month at work so that means I have to stay late if all of my deals have not 100% been closed out. But I've been freaking out about it all week because I have concert tickets. My supervisor talked to our new manager and she decided it's stupid for us to stay and wait around in case there's question in accounting (which there never is)....ok so she said she was going to get rid of that rule :D And my supervisor said I can leave whenever I need to tomorrow after I've submitted my deals, even if that means I have to go at 4:00!!! :sad: I told her that I'll stay until 6:30 if I have to and then I'm out of there. She said I should just plan to leave on time at 5:00. I'm so relieved now. I've stayed as late as 7:30 on the last day of the month and no one in accounting ever called with a question on one of my deals. I'm on salary so I do not get compensated for staying. :wasteofmytime:

Woo Hoo...that is so great they are going to change that! I always thought it was crazy to have to sit around and wait when your work is actually done!

Gaelic Storm :drool:

I have NO food at all and I'm starving. I was going to stop at Chipotle but I decided since I'll be gone all next weekend I better just save my money. I wish I would have picked up a few things on my way home. :mad: :mad: :mad:

My apartment is almost clean. I just talked to my mom and we're going to do something on Saturday but she said not until around noon. Fine with me! I can sleep in and then spend a little time finishing up with cleaning. I feel so relieved now. I've been such a mess all week between work and cleaning up here. :sigh:

:scream: Devils & Dust is unrippable to Media Player/unimportable to iTunes so I can't put it on my iPod to listen to on the train!!

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
crap i just got that tonigh schemeg... i can put that on my ipod? :scream:
Media Player won't copy it and iTunes won't import it. :sad: If IWB hooks me up, I'll see what I can go for you!

I just wanted it for the train tomorrow, but I'll have to deal with an obsessive amount of U2 shows instead. :sigh: :wink:

Houston we have a problem...........sorry:( IWB is gonna have to come to your rescue.....................

It was great:

City of Blinding Lights
Beautiful Day
Vertigo (with part of 'Stories for Boys' I think)
Elevation
Gloria
The Ocean (I think?)
New Years Day
Miracle Drug
Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own
Love and Peace or Else
Sunday Bloody Sunday
Bullet The Blue Sky (part of 'Hands That Built America' & 'When Johnny Comes Marching Home'
Running To Stand Still
Bad
Pride
Where The Streets Have No Name
One

Encore 1 (The Achtung Baby Encore)

Zoo Station
Fly
Mysterious Ways

Encore 2

All Because Of You
Original Of The Species

:dance: :dance:

Last edited:
Sadly, the pictures I took are going to be really bad. My digital camera just doesn't have a big enough zoom and my seats (fan club seats) were parallel to the mixing/sound boards on the floor.

I'm still looking forward to Vancouver #2 thought :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom