Tooooooo many randooooooomm concerts to go to this summer and other randoooomblings

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
there's a boy I want to email but I don't know if I should. the fact that I'm even talking about it here must mean I should email him.

:sigh: why do I have to make everything so hard?!? :mad: :sad:

yeah every thread title in there indicates a potential train wreck thread.

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
Thanks, Schmeg! The rest of them are in the tour photos forum. :combust:

What Bono book? :shifty:

And PLEBA... I was going to ask, "What thread?", since there are so many :mad: could mean.
Welcome! I'll check them out in a few!

The Bono in Conversation book that came out recently...I got it within a few days of ordering without having to send Amazon bitchy e-mails!!

I've taken to just looking at pictures in Pleba and not reading much. :rolleyes: There are a select few whose posts I'll actually read, but that group is getting smaller and smaller.

daygloeyes2 said:

NESN :drool:

Don't have cable anymore :(. I rely on WEEI to give me my sox fill. Luckily there's Friday Night Baseball on UPN38. I wish they had it like they used to, with Fox25 and NESN splitting the games almost 50/50. But of course, money's the reason they're not,

i miss nesn terribly when i go home to no cable.

I still have to dust and vacuum...I keep telling myself that and then I keep saying I'll just do it on Saturday but then I keep saying that I really don't want to clean my apartment on my birthday. :coocoo:

I'm having 2 people here for all of 30 seconds before we go out and I'm freaking out about the appearance and they've been here before. :|

one of my aunts just called to ask for my new address. :hyper:

I'll probably get a $10 check :der: My mom is so generous with my cousins and my aunt still hasn't picked up on the fact that she's a cheap ass...

but her $10 will be $10 less of my money that I'll have to spend on my iPod :D

You're getting an iPod? :hyper:

my parents and my brother and sister will probably give me about 1/2 of one in Apple gift cards. Then between the money my aunts and uncle and grandpa give me I'll end up having to spend about $100 on it...I hope :huh: Plus the U2 package. So I still have to spend a lot on it but I don't care. When I flew to San Diego last month my CD player and I were not on good terms. I can't deal with another plane ride listening to screaming kids :mad: Even though Chicago is only an hour or so plane ride I still refuse to go without and iPod :mad: :mad: :mad:

my parents and my brother and sister will probably give me about 1/2 of one in Apple gift cards. Then between the money my aunts and uncle and grandpa give me I'll end up having to spend about $100 on it...I hope Plus the U2 package. So I still have to spend a lot on it but I don't care. When I flew to San Diego last month my CD player and I were not on good terms. I can't deal with another plane ride listening to screaming kids Even though Chicago is only an hour or so plane ride I still refuse to go without and iPod

Hehe, you're going the same route I did... I had my parents, aunt and uncles chip in and only paid about $75. Then I got some more $ from my Dad on my actual b-day and got the Special Edition case. :drool: Word of advice: get that thing the minute you get your iPod! Mine got so scratched. :(

It's annoying listening to bootlegs on my iPod since there's an automatic 1-second gap between tracks. If there was an option to get rid of that I'd be in heaven.

I keep meaning to upload SJ #1 to mine but keep forgetting to. I didn't even think about the gaps, grrr. Oh well, it'll still be cool to have it in there for when I fly to Philly next month!

Word of advice: get that thing the minute you get your iPod! Mine got so scratched. :(

i think i touched it with my bare hands only a couple times. its hard to get the finger prints off the back..

I never saw it on the Apple website but when you go to the store ask and they'll point you to a black and red leather case (it was about $35 or $39) and it has a belt clip and a clear plastic back so you can see the signatures. :drool:

I'll just have to pick that up when I'm at the Apple store :drool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom