Tooooooo many randooooooomm concerts to go to this summer and other randoooomblings

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm just so proud of myself that I have to post the completed final look :D I'm going to get a picture (non U2 :sexywink: ) or maybe just a decorative clock for the wall and then it'll for sure be done....well maybe not totally done. I still think I want to get one more set of shelves to make it taller. :hmm:

3437795923232%7Ffp45%3Dot%3E2328%3D777%3D59%3B%3DXROQDF%3E2323844433%3B4%3Aot1lsi

notice Cowboy Edge on the side of my fridge. :flirt: I ordered it from snapfish and got it over the weekend :drool:
3437795923232%7Ffp46%3Dot%3E2328%3D777%3D59%3B%3DXROQDF%3E232384443377%3Bot1lsi

Kariann said:
Gaelic Storm!!! You are going to have so much fun Friday night...I hope they do the Johnny Tarr in different versions that night....it's really fun.

I can't believe I get to see Lil P this weekend and U2 next weekend :hyper:

:shifty: speaking of U2...I'm not responsible for any tickets for next weekend am I? :hmm: In fact, you both have the tickets for our next few shows right? I'm too paranoid to be the ticket holder.

:reject: I should have taken my ugly folding chair with my work hoodie out of the way when I took the pictures. I think I'm going to Office Max/Depot tomorrow after work to get a new chair. I saw one over the weekend that I like.

Kariann said:
So should I help out with phone calls for a levy in a county that I dont even work in on my only day off for the next 2 weeks?
Can I drive my Chevy to the levy to find the levy is dry?

:shifty:

arw9797 said:
I'm just so proud of myself that I have to post the completed final look :D I'm going to get a picture (non U2 :sexywink: ) or maybe just a decorative clock for the wall and then it'll for sure be done....well maybe not totally done. I still think I want to get one more set of shelves to make it taller. :hmm:

3437795923232%7Ffp45%3Dot%3E2328%3D777%3D59%3B%3DXROQDF%3E2323844433%3B4%3Aot1lsi

notice Cowboy Edge on the side of my fridge. :flirt: I ordered it from snapfish and got it over the weekend :drool:
:cute:

:applaud: for the shelf!

I have to get frames for quite a few of my U2 pictures...I have posters that came with iPods and books, some fabulous holiday presents that are gazing at me forlornly from the corner...

I have quite a few of the Chicago tickets.

arw9797 said:

Looks good! I spy a holiday gift on there too. :D

arw9797 said:

good :sad: It was just too much for me in San Diego to be in charge of 2 tickets. Give me all the maps but no tickets :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad:
Works for me, I'll handle the tickets but no maps! :D

My brother just called to ask me where the nearest Apple store is :drool: I swear I've told my family where all 4 of the locations are that I know of in town. I'm sure there's more but these 4 are all within reach of everyone, except maybe the Mall of America but even that's not too far. There's one across the street from my sister's apartment :)

I can't wait until the weekend is done and over and I know how much I'm getting towards my iPod :D

arw9797 said:
My brother just called to ask me where the nearest Apple store is :drool: I swear I've told my family where all 4 of the locations are that I know of in town. I'm sure there's more but these 4 are all within reach of everyone, except maybe the Mall of America but even that's not too far. There's one across the street from my sister's apartment :)

I can't wait until the weekend is done and over and I know how much I'm getting towards my iPod :D
:hyper:

When are you planning on getting it, in the event that you get bunches of gift cards?

Schmeg said:

:hyper:

When are you planning on getting it, in the event that you get bunches of gift cards?

:shifty: :eyebrow:

Before Chicago. I need it for the plane. After my last plane experience I'm done with the portable CD player. Mine hates airplanes :mad:

as much as I hate the freak below me which in turn makes me hate my apartment, it's really starting to look nice in here. I didn't think I wanted to really decorate since I want to move when my lease is up but I'm glad I have now that stuff is up. I took some of my pictures from the house this past weekend along with my cute little shelf thingy I built.

:wave: off to bed. Tomorrow is an easy day. We all have to leave early to go to a meeting at 3:00 at a hotel nearby. There's free food and drinks afterwards :drool:

:sigh: I feel like my job has become one big meeting lately. :| They make me :yawn:

Morning:wave:right now it is all bright and sunny and I am feeling motivated to actually get something done on my day off.

So fah, sleep is possible? :wink: Don't know if I will sleep from May 5th until May 8th :crack: in all my excitement.:hyper:
I have hope:up:

Last edited:
my mom said my birthday present is going to be the u2 show. so she'll reimburse me for both the tickets. and between that, and the money for her bruuuuuce and tim mcgraw tickets, i'll have enough for an ipod. :hmm:

:mustsavemoney:

actually, this sounds kind of stupid, but i don't want an ipod because i don't want to be like every other person on this campus with their ipods.

:hmm: it would make doing my show 10000000000000000000000 times easier, though. i woudlnt' have to drag all my cds down to the station, i could just bring the ipod and hook it up to the mixing board (which is what some people already do, so i know it's possible...and i hooked a laptop up to the mixing board once last year, so i know i have the needed cables)....

fah? fah? Are you here? Or are you with the guys:bono::adam::larry::edge: and their 4,000 closest friends in Vancouver at the GM center?:wink: ...........................fah?

shari schultz said:
fah? fah? Are you here? Or are you with the guys:bono::adam::larry::edge: and their 4,000 closest friends in Vancouver at the GM center?:wink: ...........................fah?

No, I am at home with my kids :)

This afternoon I went to the dress rehearsal of their school concert which I am going to miss because I'm going to see U2 and then we have a softball game tonight so......I can't go to the filming of the video.

I am trying not to think about it :|

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom