Tooooooo many randooooooomm concerts to go to this summer and other randoooomblings

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
fah said:

I was actually pretty close to crying but I'm ok now. Now all my tickets are happy together in the big envelope on top of the fridge
I would have cried!! That's scary!!

All mine are organized in little envelopes in one big envelope on my dresser. :D

mine are....

i think they're in my desk drawer at home :uhoh:

they're somewhere on the desk with the tim mcgraw tickets and the info for picking up bruuuuuuce tix.

:| I spent about an hour or so putting together a book shelf I bought at Target and I can't get the last piece to fit.

ok I'll back up a bit...I needed something by my computer to put all of my dvd's/cd's and other crap in so it's not all spread out over the floor. I looked all weekend and decided on something easy and cheap. I bought 2 pieces that stack together from Target. The bottom piece is two drawers and the top piece is two shelves. It's a mix and match type of thing so the drawers will be on the bottom and the shelves on top. I only did the drawers tonight. My dad said he'd come over any night this week to do it but being the independent that I am I decided I would try...I have tools :D So I built 90% of it and the last piece of the drawers will not stay together :sad: That just killed my mood to build the shelves which should take a half hour. I was all excited to finish it and take pictures and email them to my dad and tell him he can come over if he wants but not to work because I decided to build it myself. :sigh:

arw9797 said:
:| I spent about an hour or so putting together a book shelf I bought at Target and I can't get the last piece to fit.

ok I'll back up a bit...I needed something by my computer to put all of my dvd's/cd's and other crap in so it's not all spread out over the floor. I looked all weekend and decided on something easy and cheap. I bought 2 pieces that stack together from Target. The bottom piece is two drawers and the top piece is two shelves. It's a mix and match type of thing so the drawers will be on the bottom and the shelves on top. I only did the drawers tonight. My dad said he'd come over any night this week to do it but being the independent that I am I decided I would try...I have tools :D So I built 90% of it and the last piece of the drawers will not stay together :sad: That just killed my mood to build the shelves which should take a half hour. I was all excited to finish it and take pictures and email them to my dad and tell him he can come over if he wants but not to work because I decided to build it myself. :sigh:

I put my desk together on my own and I had issues with the door on the cabinet. It's still a little funky.

I don't build stuff because I don't know where to start when I open a box of pieces. :uhoh:

343776%3A723232%7Ffp63%3Dot%3E2328%3D777%3D59%3B%3DXROQDF%3E2323843%3B%3B3274ot1lsi

:D I finished my shelf

:barf::barf::barf::barf::barf:

I'm going to die now. I just ate half of a veggie burger. It was the most disgusting thing I've ever had in my life :yuck: The texture was so nasty as was the taste. :sad:

arw9797 said:
:barf::barf::barf::barf::barf:

I'm going to die now. I just ate half of a veggie burger. It was the most disgusting thing I've ever had in my life :yuck: The texture was so nasty as was the taste. :sad:

~passes barf bag to arw~

And what kind of vegie burger did you have :hmm:

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
Have you ever tried Morning star Farms ground "beef"? I made tacos with that last week and thought I was going to die, I got so sick. :barf: Their chicken patties are good, though. :slant:

The only vegie ground 'beef' I've used is made by a Canadian company called 'Yves' and it's great :up: I use it for lasagna and sloppy joes. The texture is sort of wrong for shepherds pie and meatloaf but then I just use the real thing :reject:

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
Have you ever tried Morning star Farms ground "beef"? I made tacos with that last week and thought I was going to die, I got so sick. :barf: Their chicken patties are good, though. :slant:

ground beef is my biggest nightmare in the world. It scares the crap out of me so that would be the last veggie item I would ever try :yuck:

I had a Morning Star tomato and basil. According to my mom and my sister it tastes exactly like cheese pizza.

:tsk: no it does not :yuck:

:faint: I swear my apartment is never going to be how I want it for Saturday. I'm having a few people over on Saturday night and I want it to look cute. Right now it's a disaster :mad: I've been working on it since I got home. I haven't even changed yet :sad:

I have a few more piles of crap to put away and then a few boxes and a huge bag of shredded stuff then I'm done aside from dusting and vacuuming. I have to have this all done on by Thursday night. Friday is Gaelic Storm :D and then Saturday I'll be gone all day. I should have started this weeks ago but I've been too lazy :|

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom