Too Many DJ's/Soulwax

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

u2elevatejo

The Fly
I'm listening to Too Many DJ's right now. Really weird album but v.cool! :cool:

Anyone heard Soulwax's 'Much Against Everyone's Advice'? That's a rocking album too! For those who don't know Soulwax are also Too Many DJ's.

:yes:

Jo

Just noticed it's '2 Many DJ's' rather than 'Too'.

Get it right! Tsk tsk!!

:lol:

Jo

I love the Independent Women vs Dreadlock Holiday track
that's really a great one

Hello,

I don't have the album and I don't think it is on that album, but I really like their remix of Destiny's Child and Nirvana: Smells Like Booty. Never knew the lyrics of Bootylicious fitted Smells Like Teen Spirit, together it is a great track (although individually the songs are great too, even Bootylicious (Hey! They're my guilty pleasure! :p)).

Regarding Much Against Everyone's Advice, I don't have that album either. But I've heard that it has a bonus track BEFORE the first track, apparently. So if you didn't know it, now you do. :)

C ya!

Marty

Woo!

Popmartijn said:

Regarding Much Against Everyone's Advice, I don't have that album either. But I've heard that it has a bonus track BEFORE the first track, apparently. So if you didn't know it, now you do. :)

Ooooo! Thanks Marty! Didn't know it did that! :D The 2 Many DJ's cd does that too.

2 Many DJ's are supporting DJ Shadow in London soon. Considering wether I should make the trip across to the City...

hmmmmm.. very tempting!!

Jo

Back
Top Bottom