Tonite for dinner I'm making pasta sause w/ olive oil, crushed tomatoes

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MrBrau1

ONE love, blood, life
Tonite for dinner I'm making pasta sauce w/ olive oil, crushed tomatoes, diced tomatoes, capers, oregano, basil, olives, red peppers, and sweet Italian sausage. Over lunguini, with garlic bread and a huge glass of milk on the side. Then I'll wash it down with 5 Sam Adams White Ales.

Then i'll beltch and fart loudly and proudly and watch my "Smokey and The Bandit" DVD. 2 times.

everything sounds good :drool:

i would omit the milk, though...that's more of a morning thing for me.

that pasta sounds to die for :up:

quite the cook you are...impressed that capers are on the list...i fookin *love* capers. :faint:

Sicy said:
Oh my.. did you raid my recipe book?

yep i think so :lol:

i think he's trying to get in good with the ladies, if you know what i mean. :sexywink: pasta works everytime :up:

the thought of following that up, or having alongside with the pasta, a glass of milk is freaking me out, though lol.

Ever since I was I kid I had a really cold glass of milk w/ my pasta and tomato gravey. I don't know why I like it so. My girl thinks it's nuts as well.

MrBrau1 said:
Ever since I was I kid I had a really cold glass of milk w/ my pasta and tomato gravey. I don't know why I like it so. My girl thinks it's nuts as well.

that is probably what gives you the farts, hon.

:lmao:

i used to drink sam adams all the time man! lovely beer

dalton......peaches come from a can they were put there by a man in a factory downtown.....
millions of peaches ..peaches for me ...millions of peaches...peaches for free...

try your cannned peaches with cottage cheese next time...its great!

sounds tasty :up:

we eat pasta far too often at home, but i still love it.

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
:lmao:

I ended up making chicken and rice, not too bad. The Vanilla Coke and vodka I had complimented it well. :up:

I had a warm hot dog and a coke (free bag of chips).

ah, Cobo. :angry:

Back
Top Bottom