Tonight's ER on NBC

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
They never actually found the body though..yet. It's weird how they keep asking where he is though.

This show's gotten too gruesome for me to watch. Even just seeing the commercials was enough for me to have a nightmare about my "dream-boyfriend" (not actually my boyfriend) 's father dying in a helicopter crash. :uhoh: :huh: :|

As much as I hate that :censored: Romano, he is an interesting character.

So he might not be dead? I hadn't read anything re that he was being killed off. I assumed he was dead though

:yikes:

Next week is probably the start of at least a month of re-runs :yawn:, so we'll have to wait to find out

MrsSpringsteen said:
As much as I hate that :censored: Romano, he is an interesting character.

So he might not be dead? I hadn't read anything re that he was being killed off. I assumed he was dead though

:yikes:

Next week is probably the start of at least a month of re-runs :yawn:, so we'll have to wait to find out

It appears he's dead...who knows though?

And a whole month of reruns ?? Damn...not fair!

the next episode's gonna start with him in the shower... it was all just a dream...

er's gotten too out there for me. they try to make every episode THE MUST SEE EPISODE OF THE SEASON... they can't all be :shrug: i think they're trying too hard these days. unless clooney comes back, just give me CSI and let me go to bed.

What I failed to realize was that romano lost his arm the first time from a helicopter. His being suck a prick to everyone all the time was getting kind of old.

I found this episode particularly disturbing. I have nightmares about that kind of thing way too often already. PLus when the nurse got the helicopter blade in her back - :no:

My sister and I thought it was too cruel to have Romano get it again from a helicoptor. Damn that sucks. It's all the kid who was smoking the old guy's dope fault.

Anyway, Didn't they find his body at the very end when they lifted up the helicopter?

I really did not need to see the flashback when Romano's arm got cut off either. That was very disturbing.

*doesn't know how she is going to wait a month*

I'm just speculating that it will be a month- I think they usually do that around the holidays.

All you could see under the helicopter was some charred stuff, so I don't know if he's there or not.

Headache in a Suitcase said:
the next episode's gonna start with him in the shower... it was all just a dream...

er's gotten too out there for me. they try to make every episode THE MUST SEE EPISODE OF THE SEASON... they can't all be :shrug: i think they're trying too hard these days. unless clooney comes back, just give me CSI and let me go to bed.

Clooney :drool:

I never watched ER until this season for some reason. It is unbelievably gruesome. I also found last night's show totally unrealistic in that after the crisis everyone was acting like it was no big deal, just another day in ER. I know they see some awful stuff but what happened was pretty dramatic and I would think they would all be quite shaken.

Accdg to the ER section of the NBC web site, the next episode is Dec 4th- and is new, not a re-run

Part of the episode description says..

NEELA TREATS FUN-SEEKING AMISH TEENAGERS WHILE DOCTOR IS MOURNED -- Two distinct cultures collide when Neela (Parminder Nagra) treats two Amish teenagers involved in a car accident who are exploring the outside world to determine if they want to return to the reclusive society while Dr. Corday (Alex Kingston) and a few others mourn the loss of a talented colleague

Duuuuuuuuuuude, total mind :censored: moments:

Beginning scene with dummy (though predictable); then compare to actual scene with Lewis's ex.

Dr. Lewis's ex dead or alive suspense moments.

Tom Petty's "Freefalling" plays in the elevator when Neela and Romano goes up to the Helipad.

Romano gets killed by the thing that cut off his arm (ie, helicopter).

MrsSpringsteen said:
I'm just speculating that it will be a month- I think they usually do that around the holidays.

All you could see under the helicopter was some charred stuff, so I don't know if he's there or not.

i think the body language of the fire men who were crowded around the chopper wreckage was meant to suggest that they had discovered the body in the very last moments. you could see them pointing and turning on flash lights.

Originally posted by theSoulfulMofo

Tom Petty's "Freefalling" plays in the elevator when Neela and Romano goes up to the Helipad.

Good catch....I totally missed that....

ER was the best show on TV about 6 years ago.

But I love Goran Visnjic, yes I do, so I still watch. Too bad Romano got squashed like a bug.

I am still in shock. Romano is one of my all time favorite characters on TV. I have believed for years that he has deserved awards for his prtrayal of the character. I would really have liked to have known more about him. The only other character on TV that has been as enjoyable to watch is Andy Sipowitz from NYPD BLUE.

As to the Episode.....

It should have been titled Moby Dick.

Moby Dick comes to mind because the helecopter which claimed a part of Romano......in an earlier show......Gets him....in the end.

Plus, most in the ER would have said Romano was a big giant D**K Head.

Anyways....that is my .02

I am going to miss him.....Carter better come back soon.

This has totally spoiled ER for me the new season doesnt start here usually until January :scream: :crack: I told my mum whats going to hapen too. She said "nooooo, your joking, really?"

Me: Yes Maw.

i like watching reruns of ER , the new ones suck big time , same to Twilight Zone , i watched the whole new years eve / night / morning on Sci-fi chanel , pure magic , and very well done .

"Noooooo!"

That had to be the funniest moment on TV in a long time, but I have a sick sense of humor.

They sure were calm at the end, weren't they?

Luka soaking and in scrubs. :drool: Hey, that was worth watching for me.

Back
Top Bottom