tomorrow starts day 4!!!!!!!!!!!!1111one

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mikal

Blue Crack Addict
yes. tomorrow is the 4th day in a row that i've been clean.....

...............of cigarettes. encourage me here. tell me your great quitting stories! how much weight did you gain! did you kill anyone? i must know!

thanks.

Good job! :up:

I haven't had once since...um, Friday. I wish I had some words of advice for you, but it never gets any easier for me. I once quit for 14 months, then jumped back on the wagon. I don't smoke as much anymore though...I just don't buy them anymore and occassionally freeload from friends. Hope I haven't been a downer...:wink: Good luck!

thanks ladies. i must say, i've been dealing with it ok and everything, considering i had to put my dog to sleep on friday, it's been a stressful week. but i haven't been much more of an asshole than usual so far.

Congrats!!! :)

My coworker just quit smoking like 2 months ago and he's never been happier! He says he sleeps better and he actually has lost weight and not gained any :up:

It is no smoking day here today :up:

Good luck Mikal. :) My mum used to have the odd cigarette but stopped the day she went into hospital and was just saying today how she has not wanted or smoked a cigarette in 4 months and feels all the better for it.

Good luck Mikal! You've taken the first step- I hope it gets easier from here!

Sorry to hear about your dog, too. :(

well, today was the first day i actually really felt it. my lungs almost feel like they're hungry or something. it's really weird.

i went through 2 pencaps at work today too.

*shakes fist

i don't even know why i just shook my fist.

it's gonna be hardest when going out to the bars. so i've decided not to go out for 2 weeks.

update: it's now day 5. i had a chance to buy a pack this morning, when paying for gasoline, but somehow i found the strength not to buy a pack.

*shakes fist

there it goes again.....

good on you, stick at it, be strong
think of all the good things you can do with the money...like buy tickets to U2 concerts.
I'm sorry about your dear dog.

We have a Quitline in Australia to help people give up smoking.They produced a sticker that said,
"kiss a non-smoker...taste the difference"

Back
Top Bottom