TomKat Part 2 - Page 6 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Click Here to Login

Old 04-18-2006, 02:37 PM   #76
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 08:01 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by Irvine511

oh, and my favorite rumor was Tom Cruise + Rob Thomas.

I've heard that that wasn't a rumor. I mean I've just heard this through the grapevine and I'm not saying it's 100% true or anything. My uncle's friend owns a very popular celeb-spot restaurant in NY where celebs always eat, managers, directors, etc. Anyway, someone told him that Tom and Rob WERE "seeing" each other, or whatever. And that's apparently why Rob's wife left him because she caught them in bed, and that's why Tom got with Katie.

Old 04-18-2006, 03:12 PM   #77
Blue Crack Distributor

Local Time: 05:01 PM
http://bestweekever.blogs.com/
Posted by PiperWeiss on April 18, 2006 at 01:50 PM | Permalink | Comments (0)

SIZZLER: Tom's Poll is Bent
According to the New York Post, Tom Cruise's people skewed the results of a recent poll on Parade.com in his favor.

"Parade.com recently asked online readers whether they thought Cruise was responsible for his disastrous public relations year or if it was the media's fault. A shocking 84 percent of respondents blamed the press. But Parade publicist Alexis Collado tells us: "We at Parade found this a little bit fishy, so we did some investigating. We found out more than 14,000 (of the 18,000-plus votes) that came in were cast from only 10 computers!" pole

Now the magazine thinks Tom's people built a computer program that skewed the votes, and we feel really bad about that. We were only trying to help the poor guy who's been a victim of the vicious media . We won't do it again.

Old 04-18-2006, 03:15 PM   #78
New Yorker

Quote:
Originally posted by Irvine511
his children are adopted (though the rumor was that Nicole didn't want to be pregnant, but the fact remains that he didn't sire them)
I have heard that she can't have children--I remember some tabloid hassled her at a hospital once where it turned out she was undergoing some kind of surgery or treatment. It was right around the time he sued the magazine who said he was infertile--apparently it was ok for them to reveal his wife was!!

The fact that she miscarried around the time of their divorce would seem to confirm that.

But I still suspect he is gay and obviously he hoped to prove otherwise by proving he could father a child of his own...

And here I always thought he left Nicole for Penelope Cruz--remember that? Did she flee in terror or what?? Why was that so low key? It's like he's been taken over by an alien.
Old 04-18-2006, 03:29 PM   #79
Blue Crack Distributor

he was with Cruz for a couple of years I think... then she moved on to McConaghey (sp), and the rumor is they are possibly kaput now
Old 04-18-2006, 03:37 PM   #80
Blue Crack Overdose
Get me off the internetz!

Local Time: 04:01 PM
No way! I just saw McConaghey on a talk show and he was talking about how happy he and Cruz are. Wow hard to keep up with these celebrity relationships, isn't it?
Old 04-18-2006, 04:00 PM   #81
ONE
love, blood, life

Local Time: 06:01 PM
Who wants to take bets that Cruise and Holmes never actually reach the alter? Seems to me what whatever relationship he get's into that it doesn't last long.
Old 04-18-2006, 04:38 PM   #82
Blue Crack Distributor

Old 04-18-2006, 05:32 PM   #83
ONE
love, blood, life

Local Time: 07:01 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by Lila64

I just heard an entire hour of radio dedicated to wrecking Tom today it was classic. For anyone in the New York area you MUST listen to the radio chick on KROCK she is genius!
Old 04-18-2006, 06:54 PM   #84
Rock n' Roll Doggie
FOB

The People magazine website has a breaking story that the TomKitten HAS been born, but no other details are available.
Old 04-18-2006, 07:13 PM   #85
ONE
love, blood, life

Quote:
Originally posted by Diane L
The People magazine website has a breaking story that the TomKitten HAS been born, but no other details are available.
It hasn't hit the media yet, I'm watching Extra and the Insider

Oh wait!! He's to busy eating the placenta to notify the press
Old 04-18-2006, 07:18 PM   #86
Rock n' Roll Doggie
FOB

I just found this on Eonline.com:

TOMKITTEN ARRIVES! Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes welcoming their first child together, a baby girl named Suri, on Tuesday, E! Entertainment has confirmed. The baby weighed in at 7 pounds, 7 ounces; both mother and daughter were said to be doing well.
Old 04-18-2006, 07:33 PM   #87
Blue Crack Distributor

but was there screaming? Was daughter taken to the secret Scientology volcano layer? Was Tom in the closet the whole time?
Old 04-18-2006, 07:35 PM   #88
ONE
love, blood, life

from people:

Katie Holmes and Tom Cruise have welcomed their first child together, two inside sources told PEOPLE.

The couple "joyously welcomed the arrival of a baby girl, Suri, today," the actor's rep said in a statement after PEOPLE first broke the news. "The child weighed 7 pounds, 7 ounces and was 20 inches in length. Both mother and daughter are doing well."

The name Suri has its origins in Hebrew meaning "princess," or in Persian meaning "red rose," the rep added.

In late October, barely six months into their romance, an ecstatic Cruise and Holmes revealed that they were expectant parents.

Cruise, 43, and Holmes, 27, had made no secret of their desire to start a family together: When asked by PEOPLE last June if they were planning to have children, Holmes smiled and said simply, "Yes."
Old 04-18-2006, 07:36 PM   #89
Blue Crack Distributor

The name Suri has its origins in Hebrew, meaning "princess," or in Persian, meaning "red rose," the statement said.

The baby was born in Los Angeles but Robinson did not disclose the exact location.

It's the first child for Holmes, 27. Cruise, 43, has an adopted daughter and an adopted son from his marriage to Nicole Kidman.

Details surrounding the birth, which was planned under the tenets of the Church of Scientology as a silent procedure, weren't disclosed.

ETA: You beat me by a minute!
Old 04-18-2006, 07:44 PM   #90
ONE
love, blood, life

That Poor girl

and it's still not on tv interesting

Great now we just wait for baby Brangelina