TomKat Part 2 - Page 22 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Click Here to Login

Old 09-02-2006, 01:18 AM   #316
Blue Crack Overdose
Get me off the internetz!

Local Time: 02:59 PM
I've still yet to see this baby in the flesh as proof it even exists let alone knowing it's poop is big or small or being sold on eBay.

Old 09-02-2006, 02:48 AM   #317
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
Shields says Cruise has apologized

22 minutes ago

Brooke Shields says Tom Cruise has apologized for publicly criticizing her use of antidepressants after the birth of her first daughter.

The two had a public beef last year after the "Mission: Impossible III" star, echoing the position of Scientology, said in an appearance on NBC's "Today" show that depression can be treated with exercise and vitamins rather than drugs.

The 41-year-old actress says Cruise apologized in person Thursday.

"He came over to my house, and he gave me a heartfelt apology," Shields said Friday during an appearance on "The Tonight Show with Jay Leno." "And he apologized for bringing me into the whole thing and for everything that happened.

"And through it all, I was so impressed with how heartfelt it was. And I didn't feel at any time that I had to defend myself, nor did I feel that he was trying to convince me of anything other than the fact that he was deeply sorry. And I accepted it."
better late

than never

Old 09-02-2006, 03:45 AM   #318
Blue Crack Distributor

Local Time: 03:59 PM
but is it sincere or a publicity move
Old 09-02-2006, 04:25 AM   #319
Blue Crack Overdose

My vote is it's a publicity move especially since Tom's recent studio ousting.
Old 09-02-2006, 08:22 AM   #320
Jesus Online

Local Time: 09:59 AM
perhaps katie does have postnatal depression. if she does, i'll feel a little guilty.
Old 09-02-2006, 09:49 AM   #321
Refugee

Local Time: 05:59 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by Carek1230
My vote is it's a publicity move especially since Tom's recent studio ousting.
i agree
Old 09-02-2006, 11:13 AM   #322
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
Originally posted by Lila64
but is it sincere or a publicity move
Quote:
"And he apologized for bringing me into the whole thing and for everything that happened.
"And through it all, I was so impressed with how heartfelt it was. And I didn't feel at any time that I had to defend myself,
nor did I feel that he was trying to convince me of anything other than the fact that he was deeply sorry. And I accepted it."
Old 10-03-2006, 07:29 PM   #323
Blue Crack Addict

If this is true, well there he goes again. Then again I'm sure there are many bf's/husbands/husbands to be like Tom. I know some of them actually

tmz.com

It seems Tom Cruise has a new mission these days -- helping Katie Holmes reclaim her former hardbodied physique. According to sources close to the couple, Tom has become "very concerned" about her appearance these days, and has become directly involved with Katie's workout regimen as a result.

According to sources, Tom is willing to do whatever it takes so his bride-to-be "looks the best that she can walking next to him down the aisle."

In addition to joining her strenuous workout sessions, Tom also makes sure that Katie's strict workout schedule goes without interruption by personally booking babysitters for the kids.

Katie has developed quite a fondness for pumping iron, something she was unable to do while pregnant with Suri. Since the birth of her daughter, Katie is said to be hitting the weights at least 4-5 times a week, focusing on building muscle in her shoulders and back.

As TMZ first reported, Katie has recruited the help of the Buff Brides fitness program to help squeeze into her sleek, form fitting strapless wedding gown.
Old 10-03-2006, 07:37 PM   #324
Sizzlin' Sicilian
Forum Administrator

Old 10-03-2006, 09:00 PM   #325
ONE
love, blood, life

Local Time: 04:59 PM
Swear this man just keeps getting crazier. If Katie had any sense than she would be getting in shape to run as fast as she can from Tom!
Old 10-03-2006, 09:12 PM   #326
Blue Crack Distributor

Local Time: 03:59 PM
Old 10-03-2006, 09:15 PM   #327
ONE
love, blood, life

Why do I get the feeling he is very controlling and has to have things his way?

He should take lessons from my husband....he's just grand!
Old 10-03-2006, 10:46 PM   #328
Refugee

Local Time: 04:59 PM
you can't believe everything you read.
Old 10-04-2006, 01:02 AM   #329
Blue Crack Overdose

Blech. Most of this stuff we seem to read is true about crazy Tom tho. He's obsessed with the strangest things IMO.
Old 10-24-2006, 01:26 PM   #330
Blue Crack Addict

Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes will get married in Italy on Nov. 18, Cruise's rep confirms to PEOPLE.

An Italian wedding in some ways brings Cruise, 44, and Holmes, 27, full-circle: Their first public outing as a couple, in spring 2005, was in Italy, where Cruise was in Rome for the April 29 David di Donatello awards. Giddy over his new girl, Cruise told reporters on his way into the Auditorium Conciliazione di Roma, "She is an extraordinary woman."

Nearly a year later, the pair welcomed their first child together, daughter Suri, on April 18. "She's so beautiful," Cruise told PEOPLE shortly after Suri's birth. And just two weeks after welcoming her daughter, Holmes said she felt "wonderful."

The actor told Good Housekeeping in June that he and Holmes had waited to wed until after Suri was born because they wanted their daughter to be at the ceremony.

"In many ways," he added, "we feel like we already are married. I know I'm with the woman I want to spend the rest of my life with. So the wedding – that's just the party."

Cruise's rep told PEOPLE last week that the couple had asked their longtime friend Giorgio Armani to design the attire for the wedding.

And Holmes recently jetted to Italy – perhaps to scope out wedding destinations – after a whirlwind shopping trip to Paris. But she told PEOPLE she'd already crossed one thing off her list – her wedding gown: "I already have my dress. "