TomKat Part 2 - Page 21 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Click Here to Login

Old 05-09-2006, 01:17 PM   #301
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 01:11 PM
I think Nicole and Keith are still engaged, I don't know

people.com

Tom Cruise didn't just blindly take up with Katie Holmes – he had the approval of his 13-year-old daughter, Isabella.

After I began dating Kate, Bella looked at me and said, 'Don't let this one go. She's the one,'" Cruise tells Good Housekeeping magazine in its June cover story. (The issue goes on sale May 16.)

Not that the Mission: Impossible III star couldn't sense Holmes's attraction for himself. He says. "I knew almost as soon as I met her. I thought, ‘I'm going to be with this woman.’ And then after a couple of hours, I thought, ‘I'm going to marry this woman.’ I just knew."

Cruise, 43, also says that he didn't think that either one of his previous wives – Mimi Rogers, to whom he was married from 1987-90, or Nicole Kidman, 1990-2001, with whom he adopted Isabella and Connor, now 11 – would mind his being so public about his love for Holmes, 27.

"I mean, look, they're ex-wives," he reasons, adding: "But the happiness I'm feeling, that's absolutely what I wish for them. I really do."

He says he and Holmes haven't married yet because when she got pregnant he was so busy with M:I3, "and neither one of us felt like, Hey, let's just get married." He also says they need some time to make sure the ceremony and celebration will "be something special."

Besides, he says, "in many ways, we feel like we already are married. I know I'm with the woman I want to spend the rest of my life with. So the wedding – that's just the party."

He similarly looks forward to his 3-week-old daughter Suri's attendance at the ceremony: "It's going to be really special to have our new baby there."

Cruise doesn’t shy away from some of the debate that surrounds him. Of his fervid stance against anti-depressants, based on his beliefs in Scientology, he tells Good Housekeeping: "I know this is controversial. And people don't have to listen to me. But they should find out about this for themselves. I really do care about people, and I care about the way that lives are being harmed by these drugs."

Old 05-11-2006, 02:48 PM   #302
Blue Crack Distributor

Local Time: 11:11 AM
Tom's less of a Top Gun

Old 05-13-2006, 05:45 PM   #303
Blue Crack Distributor

dance monkey dance

Tom on Ellen Degeneres
Old 05-13-2006, 07:26 PM   #304
War Child

Local Time: 06:11 PM
When Vince Vaughn was on Oprah, why didn't he start going berserk and jump on couches about how he found love with Jennifer Aniston?

He blew his golden opportunity. He would have been in the media everyday, on Access Hollywood and ET everynight, and everybody would be talking about him instead of Tom Cruise.
Old 05-13-2006, 08:35 PM   #305
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 02:11 PM
Because VV has more class than TC. He doesn't want to be a media whore like Tom Cruise.
Old 05-13-2006, 08:40 PM   #306
Blue Crack Distributor

^ what she said
Old 08-15-2006, 11:47 AM   #307
Blue Crack Addict

/very randomly weird TC story

NY Daily News

Stalking' Joe: Tom's mission improbable?

While people have been spooked by Tom Cruise of late, Joe DiMaggio was one of the first.

The actor, who seems weirdlier and weirdlier to fans as he continues to refuse to show his and Katie Holmes' baby, Suri, scared the Yankee legend by following him, our source reports.

This was in the mid-'90s, after Cruise had already starred in "Top Gun" and "Born on the Fourth of July," but the baseball great, once married to Marilyn Monroe, didn't realize - or didn't care - what a big star Cruise was.

"He'd show up at baseball-signing shows and wait for Joe to come out," says the source. "One time, he waited outside a restaurant for him for three hours. [DiMaggio] called him 'a short little guy.' He didn't like it. He felt like he was stalking him."

Cruise's spokesman didn't respond by deadline. And in fairness to Cruise, who J.J. Abrams said would come to his house alone on his motorcycle at midnight to convince him to direct "Mission: Impossible III," the actor could have been pursuing DiMaggio to try getting the rights to his story. But Joltin' Joe, who died in 1999 at 84, felt there was madness in his method.

"Joe said to me, 'This guy is following me around everywhere I go,'" says our spy. "'Next time, I'm going to call the cops.'"
Old 08-15-2006, 02:19 PM   #308
Refugee

Local Time: 06:11 PM
"says the source" "says our spy"

I say bullshit.
Old 08-16-2006, 03:42 AM   #309
Blue Crack Distributor

from bestweekever.tv

Remember MAD Magazine? Remember their retarded little cousin CRACKED? Well the latter rag is back on the stands this week, and it looks like they’ve botoxed and face-lifted themselves into a glossy, shiny celebrity humor mag in the vein of Maxim and FHM. Based on their first cover alone, the new look is definitely an improvement.

for more, go to Cracked.com
Old 08-16-2006, 04:53 AM   #310
Jesus Online

Local Time: 05:11 AM
what's the story with katie? she's the one i am quite interested in. does she ever leave the house? last i heard she was having second thoughts re: the wedding and her and nicole have made some weird pact, according to a headline on an article i didn't bother reading
speaking of nicole, woman's day also claims that nicole and keith are living speperate lives already and nic is heartbroken that he is off touring, despite getting a warning from reece whitherspoon that marrying a country singer was a bad idea, blah blah blah.

i cant keep up with them all lol.
Old 08-16-2006, 05:28 AM   #311
Refugee

Location: The city of blinding lights and amazing coffee - Melbourne.
Local Time: 05:11 AM
i read that katie attended a party wth a scientology minder in tow and looked "dead" in her eyes.

LOL

Its a long way from viginal chris klein joey hood now!
Old 08-16-2006, 05:20 PM   #312
Rock n' Roll Doggie
VIP PASS

i read that tom cruise didnt show his other kids to the public for a good year or so. nothing different.
Old 08-31-2006, 10:25 PM   #313
Acrobat

Strange

http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20060830...s_060830194640

Who would want to see or bid on this?
Old 09-01-2006, 12:58 AM   #314
Blue Crack Overdose
Get me off the internetz!

Local Time: 10:11 AM
Old 09-01-2006, 11:50 PM   #315
Blue Crack Addict

Location: Having fun with the changing weather in Illinois...and wanting to meet Bono again. Please...for christ sakes call me Weldy!!!!
Re: Strange

Quote:
Originally posted by Siren
http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20060830...s_060830194640

Who would want to see or bid on this?
Stupid people

I mean that poop is big....almost too big to have come out of a child of Suri's size. I mean...what do they feed her.....pig food?