Tombraider!!!!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

OzAurora

Refugee
The Sunshine Coast, Queensland, Australia
I finally got this out on video yesterday and I can see why I didn't bother seeing it at the cinema - what a bad, bad movie!!!!!

It was so crap, I found myself so bored with this movie- Angelina's performance or rather character was so wooden. the story was dreadful, there was no depth to any of the characters and even the special effects looked very ordinary, considering how far technology has come, anway I had kinda thought when this movie initially came out that it wasnt going to be too good, however I did not expect it to be this crap.......damn those big blockbusters--- my only hope is that the Lord of the Rings is not a dismal movie
smile.gif

I watched the DVD on Thanksgiving and did NOT understand one BIT of that movie. We turned it off afterwards and I was like "Wha--- How-- WTF? Jon Voight.....Where's....Billy Bob...WTF?!"

Man. What a weird movie.

------------------
~*Mona*~ 97% compatible with Bono
Love me, give me soul.

A little less circuitry,
a little more poetry.

"For the good of the nation, you must defile Bono!" ~Echo~

The Latin Americans have the sexy end[of Catholicism]~BonoBaby~

7:00pm Bono plays Tetris on Powerbook instead of writing lyrics.

yeah i thought it was shit too.
the script, oh dear,oh dear
frown.gif

------------------
"dont let life discourage you, everyone who got where he is had to begin where he was"

The Tombraider movie was terrible. The story didn't flow consistently and the scenes were shot terribly. What a waste of my time. I actually fell asleep - but for the moments I was awake for the film, I want that time back. dammit.

I'm a teenage guy, and I think Angelina is really hawt, and even a good actress.

But I thought the movie stunk.

Me and a friend killed some time while waiting for a bus by sneakin into it in the cinema, and seriously enjoyed it! I dunno, couldn't see what the big fuss was about, it sets out to be brainless, and fun, I thought it was grand, so did every1 i know who has seen it so far
confused.gif

Maybe the version they showed in Ireland was better?
biggrin.gif

I was more entertained by Tomb Raider than Evolution, JP3 and Swordfish. Whatever flips your switch (Angelina Jolie).

------------------
Rain from Heaven.

Turn and talk or Crash and Burn.

Bring it on baby!
Oh hot stud of England!!!!!
film-1.jpg

But know this, I too am a racin Charlie Angel - stand on my feet baby and bite ur twisted balls of man!!!!!!!

mad.gif

wink.gif

got the meanin?

good!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

now, go tell daddy...............
cool.gif

[This message has been edited by mad1 (edited 12-19-2001).]

tbc026.jpg
Mona's alter ego
gggrrr

------------------
~*Mona*~ Secretary of Scandalization
97% compatible with Bono

Love me, give me soul.

A little less circuitry,
a little more poetry.

"For the good of the nation, you must defile Bono!" ~Echo~

The Latin Americans have the sexy end[of Catholicism]~BonoBaby~

7:00pm Bono plays Tetris on Powerbook instead of writing lyrics.

Back
Top Bottom