Tom McRae

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

celia

New Yorker
Anyone like him?

I think he's a great songwriter I saw him at the V2003 Festival and have managed to get tickets to see him next friday in London!

Looking forward to it.

I have a spare ticket if anyone can wants it. Not looking for any money for it. celiau2@hotmail.com

I love his albums Just Like Blood and Tom Mcrae - beautiful.

I love Tom McRae (he's one of the reasons my husband and I are together....well, his music is, not Tom McRae himself....:wink: ). I really wanted to see him, but he's not coming to Norwich this time around and I don't have money to go anywhere else. :(

meegannie said:
(he's one of the reasons my husband and I are together....well, his music is, not Tom McRae himself....:wink: )
I'm sure he's happy for you though, even with all the stalking and whatnot.... ;)

I :heart: Tom as well...saw him in London a year or so ago, and loved it...

WOW it was amazing last night, great gig. Never been to the Islington academy before - was suprised when It was in a shopping centre.

And thats soo sweet that you got together with your husband because of Toms music :cute:

For some reason I was thinking this guy is a country artist. Who am I confusing him with? I have no idea.

Crazy.

hehe country artist :eyebrow:

Oh My god I was on the guest list for a small Tom McRae forum get together in London tonight (tom in 2 days Im sooo happy)

There were only about 40 of us and it was truely amazing, They played about 6 songs, It was free - there were Tom cards on our tables which we were able to get signed and it was just great! Tom is so funny, his talk in between songs really has everyone in stiches - he should be a comedian.

Really cant wait for the new album...

and he wrote in my card:

" To Celia (as in the simon and garfunkle song) Nice To meet you Tom Mcrae"

How sweet he is and then I saw him again later and got my just like blood cd signed and he said who would u like me to sign this to? and I said - its for me so Celia again please... lol

and he wrote "To Celia (again!) Love Tom"

:rolleyes: :cute: :heart:

Last edited:
I like Tom McRae. I've got the 'Just Like Blood' album and the 'You Cut Her Hair' song. Very maudlin at times, but still great and he does atmospheric like no-one else.

It's a bit hard to compare, in my opinion i dont listen to it as much as just like blood, but its a good album, some of the songs take a few listens to get used to. Has some really beautiful songs on it:

Vampire Heart
Border Song
For The Restless

If you like his first 2 give it a listen :yes:

Back
Top Bottom