Tom Brady or Drew Bledsoe?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Tom! *what a cutie* Seriously-he's proven he can handle high pressure situations. Of course, the Super Bowl is the ultimate. But I was happy for Drew too.
smile.gif

I really hope he can start. That was a DIRTY hit on him-ugh-on the replay it looked so scary.

2281816133.jpg

Not a Patriots fan, but, I would say Tom. I hate to see Drew get all the glory when Tom carried them this far. I don't think there is any question anyway that Tom will be starting on Sunday.....

If Brady is at least 90%, he gets nod, otherwise Bledsoe.
Can't put a hobbled guy out there, especially when your "back-up" is a former all pro with Super Bowl experience.

Bledsoe has Super Bowl experience, if Brady is anything less than 100% they should start Bledsoe (how soon people forget the guy is a Pro-Bowl quarterback who has been among the best at his position since he entered the league in 1993)

This poses an interesting problem for the Rams, having to prepare a defensive game plan for two QBs in only a week's time.

I'm not predicting an upset, but the circumstances are there for one......

Tom Brady led the team this year, so assuming he's healthy, he deserves the nod. If he's not ready to go, Bledsoe can carry the team. Either you have a backup with a $100 million contract who has 166 career touchdowns, or you have a backup who threw 18 TDs in 15 games this year, completing 64% of his passes. You can't really go wrong.

------------------
Change is the only constant

Originally posted by Gina Marie:
Tom! *what a cutie* Seriously-he's proven he can handle high pressure situations. Of course, the Super Bowl is the ultimate. But I was happy for Drew too.
smile.gif

You don't like Droooooooooo's shaggy-dog hair and brown eyes?

I don't think it matters who plays quarterback, since the Rams are going to SMOKE them.

But, Brady deserves to play.

------------------
"You gotta love living, baby, 'cause dyin's a pain in the ass."-- Frank Sinatra

Adam: Look guys, I got a Springfield spoon for my spoon collection.
Edge: Oh boy, here we go...
Bono: Wow, how many is that now Adam?
Adam: Nine. If I didn't have my spoons, I'd go insane.
Bono: Can I see it?
*adam gives bono the spoon, bono throws it away*
Adam: My spoon!

Back
Top Bottom