to Zoomerang69 with love...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Se7en

Rock n' Roll Doggie
zoomerang69
c/o tsar romanov
P.O. Box 1917
1923 Vladimir Blvd.
Walla Walla, washington, 11834 USA

i am writing to you out of a deep depression. i need guidance. solace. your warm embrace.

things just haven't been the same since you left for 20th century russia. :angry: :angry: :angry:

i understand the draw of murder and intrigue and canada and pavel bure who is married to Donna Jo tanner formerly of Full House. cut. it. out.

what ever happened to bob saget?

please reply. i miss you.

love,
steve buscemi
c/o the heartbreak hotel
999 lonely st.
memphis, tn 18375 USA

Se7en said:
zoomerang69
c/o tsar romanov
P.O. Box 1917
1923 Vladimir Blvd.
Walla Walla, washington, 11834 USA

i am writing to you out of a deep depression. i need guidance. solace. your warm embrace.

things just haven't been the same since you left for 20th century russia. :angry: :angry: :angry:

i understand the draw of murder and intrigue and canada and pavel bure who is married to Donna Jo tanner formerly of Full House. cut. it. out.

what ever happened to bob saget?

please reply. i miss you.

love,
steve buscemi
c/o the heartbreak hotel
999 lonely st.
memphis, tn 18375 USA

dear steve,

nice to hear from you again, for the very first time. long time no speak. in fact, it almost feels like we never have.

it should come to your attention that it is not pavel, rather his younger brother valerie who's married to the former full house lady.

it should also come to your attention that i'm extremely honoured to be addressed in such a grand, aristrocratic manner. such high regard and clever writing leads me to ALMOST believe you're a member of the old school, here at interference, as opposed to the countless faceless/unimaginative/unimportant newbies who've flocked here over the years.

of course, anyone who likes me shan't be regarded as anything of the sort. rather, the ones who squeel and giggle like kicking screaming gucci little piggies are the subject of my ire.

now where was i.

where aren't i?! perhaps that's the question.

were you aware i had a most odd night, yesterday? that's twice in as many weekends. it's about time my life had the excitement it deserves.

poland in five weeks from today.

no ladies, no prospects, lots of hope, dispair won't help, to drink and pretend you're good looking does.

also, a word of advice: telling girls you make LOTS of money repeatedly is a great way to get their attention. another reason why yesterday turned into the quasi-success that it was.

i'm not going to sleep for a long time tonite.

processed beats, i.d.'s club footing

no, hold on, i've got more to share.

in fact, why let me talk when you can ask me the questions you want answered? i'd love to answer anything you've got. why? because i'm important, people are drawn to me, and i'm the most important poster in the history of online message boards.

~caisenma

"in fact, why let me talk when you can ask me the questions you want answered? i'd love to answer anything you've got. why? because i'm important, people are drawn to me, and i'm the most important poster in the history of online message boards."

truer words were never spoken

at first i wanted to throw a rock at steve's head.....ofcourse i wanted the atmosphere to be grey and foggy he wouldnt see where the rock came from but it would leave a damn gaping wound and then welt above his brow-----

but now..i feel only camaraderie for him....in his marvel and bullshit he managed to draw out the words from you that just make me want to shout " GENIUS"!!!! "BRILLIANT"!!!
I know Im not alone

yet another undisappointing reply to a peasants post.
you are truly one of the few gracious ones on this earth

Last edited:
Re: Re: to Zoomerang69 with love...

Zoomerang96 said:

dear steve,

nice to hear from you again, for the very first time. long time no speak. in fact, it almost feels like we never have.

it should come to your attention that it is not pavel, rather his younger brother valerie who's married to the former full house lady.

it should also come to your attention that i'm extremely honoured to be addressed in such a grand, aristrocratic manner. such high regard and clever writing leads me to ALMOST believe you're a member of the old school, here at interference, as opposed to the countless faceless/unimaginative/unimportant newbies who've flocked here over the years.

of course, anyone who likes me shan't be regarded as anything of the sort. rather, the ones who squeel and giggle like kicking screaming gucci little piggies are the subject of my ire.

now where was i.

where aren't i?! perhaps that's the question.

were you aware i had a most odd night, yesterday? that's twice in as many weekends. it's about time my life had the excitement it deserves.

poland in five weeks from today.

no ladies, no prospects, lots of hope, dispair won't help, to drink and pretend you're good looking does.

also, a word of advice: telling girls you make LOTS of money repeatedly is a great way to get their attention. another reason why yesterday turned into the quasi-success that it was.

i'm not going to sleep for a long time tonite.

processed beats, i.d.'s club footing

no, hold on, i've got more to share.

in fact, why let me talk when you can ask me the questions you want answered? i'd love to answer anything you've got. why? because i'm important, people are drawn to me, and i'm the most important poster in the history of online message boards.

~caisenma

my dearest caisenma,

i fall down at your feet, begging your forgiveness, for the bure brother slip up. please allow me to bathe your feet in sweet perfumes of the orient. thank you i feel better.

speaking of full house (or growing pains as the case may be), kirk cameron was just on the tv telling me i will go to hell when i die. perhaps he is right, perhaps not. either way, his alter ego mike seaver had a friend named boner.

similar to my eternal fate, perhaps i am an OG of interference, or perhaps i am not. that is for you to decide and for me to blindly follow your decree.

regardless, i am an original gangster in many other of my daily activities. take for instance when i watch tv. not only do i recline in a lazyboy and watch tv, i also drink a bottle of hennessy and then smash it over my roommates head. don't hate the player hate the game.

regarding your advice on women - brilliant. i never would have thought that the material intrigue of green paper would be so useful in the wooing of the femail species.

now for my questions -

what do you love?

who do you love?

what color are your favorite socks?

if the nhl had a season, who would have won the stanley cup? come on, be honest.

i thank you for your time, patience, and loyalty. i look forward to a time when my questions are answered and we beat our spears into plowshares.

please excuse me whilst i go begin to beat my spear.

respectfully yours,
steve buscemi

carrieluvv said:
"in fact, why let me talk when you can ask me the questions you want answered? i'd love to answer anything you've got. why? because i'm important, people are drawn to me, and i'm the most important poster in the history of online message boards."

truer words were never spoken

at first i wanted to throw a rock at steve's head.....ofcourse i wanted the atmosphere to be grey and foggy he wouldnt see where the rock came from but it would leave a damn gaping wound and then welt above his brow-----

but now..i feel only camaraderie for him....in his marvel and bullshit he managed to draw out the words from you that just make me want to shout " GENIUS"!!!! "BRILLIANT"!!!
I know Im not alone

yet another undisappointing reply to a peasants post.
you are truly one of the few gracious ones on this earth

thank you.

i want to dip my head in oil, and rub it all over your body.

Re: Re: Re: to Zoomerang69 with love...

Doozer61 said:

are you sure you didn't mean processed MEATS???

are you sure of ANYTHING?! ARE YOU!??!!? ARE YOU SURE!?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Re: Re: Re: to Zoomerang69 with love...

Se7en said:

now for my questions -

what do you love?

who do you love?

what color are your favorite socks?

if the nhl had a season, who would have won the stanley cup? come on, be honest.

i loved the smell of dew on sidewalks when i walked to school in the morning after going out for breakfast with my dad.

i love carrieluv, of course. :happy:

all my socks are varying degrees of black.

pavel bure would have returned to the vancouver canucks, and would have more than addressed their problem with secondary scoring. look for scabs to wear the team colours next season, but hey, at least there'll be hockey.

the nhlpa can lick a bag. not mine, though.

Re: Re: Re: Re: to Zoomerang69 with love...

Zoomerang96 said:

look for scabs to wear the team colours next season, but hey, at least there'll be hockey.

the nhlpa can lick a bag. not mine, though.

do you really think that they are going to have to bring in replacements? that would be a terrible tragedy that my weak and fragile ecosystem could not handle.

if it is the case, i am more than willing to sacrifice my bag for lickage.

~steve

Re: Re: to Zoomerang69 with love...

Zoomerang96 said:

Obviously you have an 'I don't give a flying fuck about anyone else' attitude that U2 had during the 90s. Nice Paranoid Android reference there though. Anyway, I won't steer this thread off-topic cos I have no idea what it's about in the first place. :huh:

here the sun, it's alright (lies! lies!)

here's the moon, it's alright (lies lies!)

everytime you close your eyes, LIES LIES!

everytime you close your eyes, LIES LIES!

Back
Top Bottom