To Yanks/Sox and Cubs/Marlins - wish you all good luck!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dougal55

War Child
Hey!

I have been reading about the Division series and Im really looking forward with mounting excitement to the Championship series! May the best team win!

WOW, I cant believe Cubs are there in the NLCS meeting the Marlins! I have read so much about them here in London, UK where I live and work that I cant help but give a broad grin of happiness for the Cubbies! Its been 95 years too long for you Cubbie fans but boy you deserve it! As for Marlins, well, to win the division series is so unexpected so congrats to them too! My prediction? Cubbies to win (in 6) the series and advance to the World Series!

Turning to the other championship match, Sox and the Yankees! WOAH! That will be an exciting series! I love hearing about the rivalry between the two teams, it will be interesting when Clemens comes on the mound! I will also be interested in how Martinez gets on too! Hmmm, Sox is the slight underdogs here but, as we Brits love the underdogs, Im favouring Sox to win (in 7)!

NOW Im trying to imagine the awesome circumstances of Cubs meeting Sox for the World Series which would be amazing as they both havent won the World Series for so many years! TOO LONG! Even though I live in London, UK and that baseball games would be shown here well after midnight which really sucks as I have to work in the morning but if Cubbies meets Sox, man oh man, Id definitely take a week off work and stay up to watch every single game along with a six pack of beer! LOL! :D

In any case I wish all 4 teams the best of luck....

dougal

Back
Top Bottom