>>>>>> To The Powers That Be <<<<<<<<

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

deep

Blue Crack Addict
Whoever you are??

Thank you for the new board!!

We all loved the old board.

But this new board is 'da shit' :up: :bow:

Thank you

Thanks for the props. The hardest most technical stuff (database and programming stuff) was done by Jeff (username = Tech Admin). He spent 11 hours strait working today. Sicy has been great to work with and Janet (who works with me on various sites) is awesome too. It's a lot of fun to upgrade a site like this because of all the active members. It's neat to see the new features put to use. We have a ways to go before all the bugs are ironed out and even more features added (like embedded YouTube videos) but the foundation is in place to keep moving things forward. So please be patient while we iron out the glitches.

To The Powers That Be

:sad: My last name is Powers..... I thought Deep was addressing me directly on matter of utmost importance. :reject:

Of course, I have to admit that congratulating Andy on the site's facelift is a much better use of this thread. :giggle: :up:

*pokes head in.....blinks....looks around.....blinks again*

Toto, I think we're not in Kansas anymore......but I LOVE it!!!!

Congratulations on the new look - it's way cool!

:dancing::applaud::hug::yippie::bow::rockon:

We were a little worried that people might be unhappy/complaining so thanks for the kind words - we know change can be hard but hopefully these will all be good changes, just a few bugs here and there to be worked out :)

Last edited:
We were a little worried that people might be unhappy/complaining so thanks for the kind words -

Us oldsters don't like change:shame:

That lasted for about 15 seconds, then I thought about how much time and expense must have gone into all of this.

I gave it a try and quickly saw so many improvements. (not that the old board was not great)

Anyone that gives this a fair shot will surely agree.

Again, thanks Andy, Jeff, Sicy and Janet and everyone else.

Back
Top Bottom