-{-------------------to LOTR soundtrack...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mad1

ONE love, blood, life
Angie Jolie lover from Belfast Norn Ireland. I LO
No no no no no ? that?s all I can say????..bought it, WRACKING my mind over which cd cover to get, ending up with yer man with the blue glow behind him????white hair??????

(name WONT come to mind)

anyway listened to 50% of it and no, it doesn?t slap me up the gob as much as Gladiator does???????????..Now Enya?s pieces are perfect but the rest it a bit too repetitive in my opinion, even though it aint been listened in its entirety, it takes 10 % to catch my attention to make me boom about it,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,but unfort I give LOTR a little 6 out of 10?????sorry????.for any offense, but my Chilled Albums, Gladiator and even Pearl Harbour sound a bit more???..?enthuastic? (inc The Perfect Storm)

Ok so this all does not make sense but wee me statin me opinionation???word up understand like?

me just disappointed, and was anyone else?

*watches fifty five water bombs be prepared??.
tongue.gif

COME AND GET ME IF U HAVE THE BALLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I really like it. But then again, I'm a strange guy. I think it works better in the movie than it does alone.

------------------
"Shame on you! Ugly baby judges you!"

I LOVE that soundtrack! I've been listening to it so much recently. When I first heard it I thought it all sounded a bit similar, but it's really grown on me now!

My only complaint is why oh why couldn't they have made one with a Legolas cover?
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom