To get into the halloween mood....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2democrat

Blue Crack Addict
What is the most frightening experience you've ever had?

For me when i was little i had broken the blinds in my room, so they wouldn't come all the way down. One night as i was walking into my room, i don't know if it was my 10 year old imagination or real, i could swear there was someone staring through the part of the window that was exposed. needless to say i ran right out of there!

Crashing my dad's car on the Mackinac Bridge. I was screaming like a terrified little school girl.

I had to pee at the time too...I'm glad that nothing slipped out in fright. :lmao:

TMI? :wink:

I was in a car accident in college. It flipped three times and landed upside down. I fractured two vertabtae. (I wasn't the one driving) I was scared :censored: less.

I bought the best devil mask ever....even scared me...

One evening, watching TV, it was dark and may have been raining...I had to pee..I told my wife I would be right back, walked down the darkened hallway to the restroom, did my thing, shook it back and forth, and zipped it up....flushed the toilet,was preparing to turn off the light, opened the door and...OMG :yikes: the devil mask was in front of me!!!!

Face-to-face with a growl behind it.....As scared as I ever was, I punched it as hard as I could, it fell to ground...

I realized the my former wife had tried to play a joke on me and it was her wearing it...oh well, not that she didn't deserve the punch after the many years of abuse I took from her...Sorry.....:lol:

Last edited:
One time I was driving someone home from a dance performance, and I had to take the Interstate through town. It was pouring rain and the visibility was really bad. I got in a six-car pileup at one of our Intersections From Hell. One car caught on fire. Fortunately, I was at the end and was able to drive away after talking to the cops. But still, that was a horrible experience.

When I was younger (I think I was 13-14..... all right maybe I was 15....) I was coming back from the video store on a Saturday. To an asmatic kid of 14-15 years old it's a slightly long and tiring walk from the video store to my building, anyway as I was walking a looked back and there was 2 strange looking dudes, some 4-5 years older than me, I knew that was trouble but I kept walking normally, I looked back again and now there was 4 of them (I don't know where the other 2 came from) and they were walking a little faster. Well I then I started walking a little faster too, I looked back and there was fucking 2 other kids there (my age probably), it was fucking surreal, I couldn’t tell where the fuck the were coming from, I guess I was so scared that I didn't even see the other ones hanging out somewhere. Well, there was only one thing I could do, RUN THE FUCK OUT OF THERE!!! And that's what I did, they were running after me but they stopped once I got into a restaurant!!!! The lady in the restaurant asked me if I wanted to call my mom, I didn't cause I was close to my building then, so I left the restaurant looked around and ran back home scared shitless. I got home dripping in sweat and thanking God that it didn’t happened at night. :yikes:

Back
Top Bottom