to deathbear, with love

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Se7en

Rock n' Roll Doggie
horatio,

i wish to write to you in these troubled times. you are the only voice of reason that pleasures my godless soul.

i was thinking the other day. i haven't done that in a long time. it was very beneficial to me.

sally called yesterday. she wants her "give bush the finger" panties back. please send them her way swiftly as we no longer have a use for them.

i hope all is well in lesotho. i hear its great weather down there this time of year. i am longing for your response.

sincerely,
seemore buttz :angry:

I guess he must be on holiday down by the river again this weekend.

Livin' in a van down by the river, eating the government cheese.

Se7en said:
horatio,

i wish to write to you in these troubled times. you are the only voice of reason that pleasures my godless soul.

i was thinking the other day. i haven't done that in a long time. it was very beneficial to me.

sally called yesterday. she wants her "give bush the finger" panties back. please send them her way swiftly as we no longer have a use for them.

i hope all is well in lesotho. i hear its great weather down there this time of year. i am longing for your response.

sincerely,
seemore buttz :angry:

dear se7en,

with this fine masausage you've concocted, constructed and conceived to the world, you are automatically better than anything before you.

like the rainbow, your colours are festive and not-so-ambiguously homo-curious.

i proverbially kneel down before you to kiss your limp wrist with the love and affection you so crave.

thank you for your fine letter once again, thaddeus.

~benyelle

Hey gang, is it really plausible that Zoomerang96 would reply so quickly to a fan letter? I don't think so. I don't think this is happening at all.

I know where you live, old tiger!!!!:mad: :mad: :wink:

~'special' smilie

is there a place i can send a donation?

zoomerang is a god and I need to do my part.

hehe

I've had just about enough of Zoomerang96's scatalogical 'humour'. Really, don't the children deserve better than audio of you not wearing clothes?

:| :drool: :mad:

I'll be waiting for the official naked album release myself.

Back
Top Bottom