to bid or not to bid!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bono_man2002

Blue Crack Addict
i'm looking at buying some tickets off ebay to matchbox 20
now theres about 50 mins left......

should i wait till its almost over and then bid high?...or bid now and have a nervous wait?

right now, there is 48 mins left

ah it will be great!

2nd row from the front...toward the left...
hopefully i dont get caught recording, cause i gota get some practise in for U2 :yes:

I'll pull up a chair and tell you my Matchbox 20 story

Congrats BM2002, great seats.
I just bought a ticket for my son's girlfriend, Matchbox20 are her favourite band. It's a bit like what happened when I bought my silverchair ticket. Because I only wanted 1 ticket they could place her in the middle. Not anywhere near front row, but central and hopefully a good sound and view from where she will be.
( they asked if I wanted to go, bless their hearts, they thought I might enjoy the trip to the city. I would...but I've had longterm previous engagement that night. I am seeing Thirty Odd Foot of Grunt Russell:heart: :D....)
Anyway quite a few years ago, I took a girlfriend to on a pub crawl in town( we only have 3 venues:( doesn't take long)As we walked in, the band in each pub was playing the same Matchbox20 song...VERY popular at the time.
My husband is a BIG Santana fan and his drummer sings "Smooth"
Always nice to hear.

Have fun at the concerts. If I had my way, I'd see U2 in Melbourne and Perth as well as Brisbane.
I decided I MUST by a Metallica ticket for my middle son. They had already sold out...but the nice lady at NORPA said mmmmaaaaaaaaybe they'll add another concert. My worst nightmare would come true if U2 sells out before I get a ticket.

Re: I'll pull up a chair and tell you my Matchbox 20 story

cass said:

Have fun at the concerts. If I had my way, I'd see U2 in Melbourne and Perth as well as Brisbane.

i'm gunna try hard to see them in Melbourne and then drive up to sydney
buying online is proberbely the eaisest way...if your quick enough...because if you line up infront of the place where they sell tickets, people can already buy theres online, whilst your in-line, while the better tickets are being brought
thats what i'm proberbely gunna do

bono_man2002 said:

should i wait till its almost over and then bid high?...or bid now and have a nervous wait?

Always snipe if your internet connection is reliable. People are stupid. Bidding early will only precipitate a bidding war.

Back
Top Bottom