To all Photographers out there!?!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Justin24

Rock n' Roll Doggie ALL ACCESS
Ok so I know there are alot of us out there. What is the one shot you wish you got but didn't and why?

For me it has to be in Guatemala. I was with my uncle he knows I am a photographer and he took me on his route where he checks up on workers.
So after having lunch at Lake Atitlan we drive up this winddy road I was asleep but woke up for some unknown reason. As I did It was like a dream state. foggy with the sun trying to break through and crops to my right and out of the fog come dozens of woman who trekked to cut branch limbs and carry them home on their heads with their kids next to them. There were also some small shack homes to the left after we passed them, I finally woke up from the dream like state and I have kicked my self since then.

I wish I'd taken more pictures of or with the people we met in Africa. At the time, I didn't take many because it feel really awkward and invasive, and in some more touristy areas, they actually expect payment in return for photos. Most of my pictures are of the people in my class, landscapes, stationary objects, and animals. I'm really happy with them, I just wish I had more of people to go with the memories.

Back
Top Bottom