TMI: Run Away Screaming

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

YellowKite

War Child
What is the single most offfensive or sharing moment you remember?

Mine: This troll like man at work said as a good looking lady walked by - I'm glad I have a girlfriend (which was the TMI point right there) or else I'd have to wear adult diapers to work -then he made this highly suggesstive and very offensive homina grunt noise.

Eeeewwww!

------------------
Mone

You ain't nothin without a rhythm section to back you up.

"What Adam does with his willy is his business..." -Bono

Originally posted by Sicy:
Too much info.

thank you
biggrin.gif

Originally posted by Sicy:
I think MrPryck telling us that his penis smells good is tmi.

You have to wonder: How does HE know?

------------------
Mone

You ain't nothin without a rhythm section to back you up.

"What Adam does with his willy is his business..." -Bono

I was being my parents' designated driver as they spent a rare night out...and I ended up hearing about their "first time"...

------------------
"Frisbetarians believe that when they die their soul goes up on the roof, and they can't get it down."

Bonochick's Place

[This message has been edited by Bonochick (edited 04-25-2002).]

Oh, geez, did I kill this thread????? *lol*

------------------
"Frisbetarians believe that when they die their soul goes up on the roof, and they can't get it down."

Bonochick's Place

I thought I only killed threads when I mentioned 'NSync!

*pauses*

Ooops!!!!!
biggrin.gif

------------------

Bonochick's Place

Here's some serious TMI: When I gather my pants or jeans for the laundry, I smell the ass to see if they can be worn again. If there's no bad smell, back in the bureau they go. Don't worry, I don't do this with my underwear.

------------------
The goal is ELEVATION!

[This message has been edited by MrPryck2U (edited 04-26-2002).]

who let the weirdo in?

my mom does this way too much. turns out my dad believes that if its more than a handful, its too much. i'm going to puke again.

this is almost too horrible to bring out of the locked vault in my brain where I stored it 20 years ago and problably will kill this thread but...

I was spending the weekend with my Dad (rest his soul) and stepmom #1...I got up about 5 a.m. to use the bathroom and as I walked past their open bedroom door...I saw them, buck naked...uh...pleasuring each other.
icon30.gif

Holding back the vomit that rose in my throat, I went ahead and used the bathroom and ran back to my room with eyes shut and I don't think I opened them for the rest of the day. That nauseating sight was burned into my brain and just wouldn't leave. My Dad asked me later that morning if by chance I had gotten up early that morning and I denied everything. I couldn't even look at the two of them for weeks without seeing that horrible vision.

That experience is the very definiton of TMI.

Sharing a coed bathroom and seeing foul-smelling blood in the toilet one day.

Back
Top Bottom