Titz, Germany Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I STILL can't believe that I saw Larry appearing to play the piano in that video.

And yes, I thought it'd be an appropriate time for them to return. I still have mine in my photobucket account. :D

I still have all of mine uploaded too. I occasionally post them in here too, to make points. Especially my BLURRY IMAGES one whenever the topic of PLEBA comes up.

Geez, Ashley! You've been listening to a lot of music!

:lol: I know. And everything I've posted in there has been a new album that I'd never heard before XD
I was hoping you'd show up though, I just saw your post, you listen to The National?!

and re: the larry pic with the keys in big letters? i did that once on my first yamaha. it took me a long time to learn... ok, i'm still learning. i can play by rote, but i don't understand or read the music, ya know? so shuttup you lot and feel sorry for the clumsy oaf like i do.

and ps: before i owned a yamaha, i owned a ukulele

and shit on a stick. i forgot my aunt's bday today. fuck. i bet i'll forget to ring her tomorrow, too. until my mother kindly reminds me that "you still haven't called aunty bronwyn. why do you forget to call people all the time? you'll make her really happy and you don't have to talk for long. just ask her how her birds are..." etc, etc.

:scream:

:lol: I know. And everything I've posted in there has been a new album that I'd never heard before XD
I was hoping you'd show up though, I just saw your post, you listen to The National?!

I listened to Boxer. It was the second time.

and shit on a stick. i forgot my aunt's bday today. fuck. i bet i'll forget to ring her tomorrow, too. until my mother kindly reminds me that "you still haven't called aunty bronwyn. why do you forget to call people all the time? you'll make her really happy and you don't have to talk for long. just ask her how her birds are..." etc, etc.

:scream:

Ah hell, you just reminded me I need to call my grandmother sometime. But I hate using the phone and how much it costs.

and re: the larry pic with the keys in big letters? i did that once on my first yamaha. it took me a long time to learn... ok, i'm still learning. i can play by rote, but i don't understand or read the music, ya know? so shuttup you lot and feel sorry for the clumsy oaf like i do.

and ps: before i owned a yamaha, i owned a ukulele

Don't worry, I don't play the piano at all (despite being azn!). I just find it funny that a guy whose main profession is music can't spend a couple of weeks learning the basics (what else does he have to do..?)

Don't worry, I don't play the piano at all (despite being azn!). I just find it funny that a guy whose main profession is music can't spend a couple of weeks learning the basics (what else does he have to do..?)

Exactly. I mean, it's his bloody job!

But then, he has no talent for the job, so who's shocked.

:lol: you say main profession like he has other interests or pursuits in life. they all sit around farting about, blowing hot air. some of them more than others. yes bono, i'm talking to you, you fat overindulged fucking hobo.

OK, so they probably DO work hard at what they do, but it's hardly a chore. i cannot feel for them, and agree completely that the fat turd larry should get off his lilly white and learn the basics. in fact, tney should all learn the basics. except edge because he has ability. and maybe adam because he's so pretty.
:shifty:

:lol: you say main profession like he has other interests or pursuits in life. they all sit around farting about, blowing hot air. some of them more than others. yes bono, i'm talking to you, you fat overindulged fucking hobo.

OK, so they probably DO work hard at what they do, but it's hardly a chore. i cannot feel for them, and agree completely that the fat turd larry should get off his lilly white and learn the basics. in fact, tney should all learn the basics. except edge because he has ability. and maybe adam because he's so pretty.
:shifty:

I demand that for the next tour, they be able to swap instruments every 3 songs. (I just want to see Edge playing drums.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom