Titz, Germany Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm so tempted to dig through my ambient post-rock to see who made that music, because ... no way that's U2. Just none.

And they BETTER be looking at UF material.

Someone in the thread said they felt like it was something Eno had done recently, and went looking for the song in question, but last I checked has not reported back.

But Edge IS there playing the infinite guitar!

hi shitweeds.

ax, this train is being driven by a headless person.
Meet the SOMEBODY-ELSE-ACTUALLY-INVENTED-THIS BATTERY-ELECTRIC RAILCAR!

IMG0054.jpg

:drool:

and all you can comment on is its power source?
:tsk:

God damn. Who ever knew making a playlist to play over the top of your 21st Birthday could be so hard.

This is why I don't do DI anymore!

God damn. Who ever knew making a playlist to play over the top of your 21st Birthday could be so hard.

This is why I don't do DI anymore!

I spent hours pouring over the playlist for my Graduation party. All that ended up happening is I was tired and grumpy the next day, and we didn't even listen to half of the music :lol:

He's moving his hands all weird around it.

See, it just seems to me like maybe he's adjusting it, or cables around it, or something. It's a shame the paused frame is so blurry and indistinct.

See, it just seems to me like maybe he's adjusting it, or cables around it, or something. It's a shame the paused frame is so blurry and indistinct.

At 1:59 I think if you pause it there's something weird hanging off the side of whatever it is

SHUDDUP WILD

At 1:59 I think if you pause it there's something weird hanging off the side of whatever it is

SHUDDUP WILD

Honestly, at that point, I couldn't tell anything. Only the 0:58 one could I see much at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom