Tittybong, VIC, Australia superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Axver said:
I get the feeling I shouldn't recommend the full version of Even Less to you then! That's just the first part on the album. The full version is 14 minutes long.

For record, Stupid Dream wasn't my favourite album to start with. I think my first favourite PT album was Deadwing.

Even Less has a good riff, and I think a more concise song more based off that would have worked better.

I would have done something different with the riff, too. Just one of those things where when I first heard it, I said, "Oh, I would have gone somewhere else on that next note."

And with that, the SATs. Later, all (like five hours).

phillyfan26 said:

Even Less has a good riff, and I think a more concise song more based off that would have worked better.

I would have done something different with the riff, too. Just one of those things where when I first heard it, I said, "Oh, I would have gone somewhere else on that next note."

And with that, the SATs. Later, all (like five hours).

I love Even Less. The intro is simply perfect in particular. Maybe I'll send you the full version just to see what you think of how the song is developed. It doesn't go where I expected it would go, and it gives away the song's anti-religious origins. (An early demo has the chorus as "Jesus was crucified for doing nothing/And God is worshipped for even less".)

Good luck with the SATs. :up: :wave:

coolian2 said:

Shit, you might be right on that.

If you don't use Whorehouse Meadow now, I plan to use it on 22 May, the three month anniversary of the start of the best thing to happen in all my time on Interference. But that assumes that we even have a new thread beginning on 22/05, which isn't a guarantee.

Axver said:

If you don't use Whorehouse Meadow now, I plan to use it on 22 May, the three month anniversary of the start of the best thing to happen in all my time on Interference. But that assumes that we even have a new thread beginning on 22/05, which isn't a guarantee.

I think we'll keep Whorehouse Meadow until we've dissected the stats megapost a bit more or, if possible, the three month anniversary.

coolian2 said:

I think we'll keep Whorehouse Meadow until we've dissected the stats megapost a bit more or, if possible, the three month anniversary.

Righto, sounds good to me.

coolian2 said:

Sounds like a sleepy little town

Lawlz.

OK, let's kick on to 1,000. Shame Khan, Andrew, and Vazza buggered off to bed and Liam disappeared.

coolian2 said:
Can someone explain how Humptulips is remotely related to oral sex, according to the Wikipedia article.

Hump to lips? Stuffed if I know. It makes me think of a guy having sex with a flower. Maybe Liam when it's not potato season.

coolian2 said:
I'm happy with Humptulips.

That could be their next tourism slogan.

:lmao:

Even though it doesn't seem really related, I have thoughts in my head of that Simpsons episode where Homer ate roses.

Oh, Ian, I was reviewing photos from my PT jaunt, and frankly I think my plane photos worked out better than the train ones. I got some good ones at Coolangatta and Tullamarine.

The Sad Punk said:
Those silly Plebans have done basically nothing to my Lovetownathon thread.

I thought they wouldn't be able to stop posting photos of Bono back when he was closer to their age rather than their father's.

coolian2 said:

So do i!

And i have a flashback to one of my classes in school where a guy ate a flower. It was kinda really funny.

You know the Simpsons episode with the kid who ate worms?

A guy in my grade did that a few times.

Axver said:
Oh, Ian, I was reviewing photos from my PT jaunt, and frankly I think my plane photos worked out better than the train ones. I got some good ones at Coolangatta and Tullamarine.

Oooh.

I'm pretty happy with a lot of my train photos, i'll get around to uploading them at some stage.

Oh shit, my next post is 46,000. Do I come up with something significant? I don't really feel like it's that much of a milestone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom